This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by couly (5861 posts) -

I have it sitting here and I;m debating whether or not to install. How is it these days?

#2 Posted by Sa1nT_Ch3wy (136 posts) -

@couly said:

I have it sitting here and I;m debating whether or not to install. How is it these days?

Could be better but a ton better then it was first released. If you already purchased it, why not just install it already?

#3 Posted by ForsakenWicked (3745 posts) -

I played it over the weekend and found it to be much more better than the last time I played. I'd suggest installing and playing during the player appreciation month.

#4 Posted by couly (5861 posts) -

I haven't installed it yet because it takes so long, plus origin etc, didn't want it taking up so much space. I'll install and give it a bash. Thanks.

#5 Posted by Postmortem123 (7718 posts) -

It's worse than launch for me. Half my matches have no sound at all.

#6 Posted by harry_james_pot (11231 posts) -

It keeps improving with every patch, so definitely give it another try.

@Postmortem123 said:

The sound bug only happens in TDM, and it gets fixed when the next map loads.

#7 Posted by wis3boi (32070 posts) -

Pretty solid, especially after the last huge patch

#8 Posted by BluRayHiDef (10839 posts) -

I often experience rubber banding when I play, but that could be due to my variable ping.

#9 Edited by Bikouchu35 (7653 posts) -

Ehhh, hard drive fried, its going to be a bee to reinstall for me. From what I last recall the game performs okay, texture flicker in which I hope they fixed, and poor netcode that tends to favor to those with higher ping. Pretty much what everyone was complaining about bf3 during its buggy days, but worse.

I'll give it a shot though since is waste to let it sit, download it and do something else on the mean time.

#10 Posted by Postmortem123 (7718 posts) -

@harry_james_pot said:

It keeps improving with every patch, so definitely give it another try.

@Postmortem123 said:

The sound bug only happens in TDM, and it gets fixed when the next map loads.

TDM is pretty much all I play, so that's unfortunate. There also seems to be a bug where TDM rounds never end. I had one that was first to 100 kills but one team had over 200 =_=

#11 Posted by Kh1ndjal (2564 posts) -

it's pretty good right now.

the only bug i seem to experience is one where you get into the water attack craft and its attack sound doesn't stop playing. everything else works great.