are these games worth it?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Kill_My_Self

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Kill_My_Self
Member since 2009 • 578 Posts

the 5 splinter cell games 2 ghost recon advanced warfighter Demigod The Sims 3 and is Tom clancys Hawx worth it? and Cryostasis (i cant play M games but im hoping to play the 2 splinter cell ones) :P

Kill_My_Self

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Kill_My_Self
and is hawx just as good as warhawk or better air fight?
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#3 Hellboard
Member since 2008 • 2429 Posts
is hawx for pc? well if you gonna get those games for console then yes, alot if for pc , then splinter cell is prett good but could have been better..as for graw? there are pretty average if not crap on pc... but awesome in consoles.... as for sims 3? will will see how it turns out...
rmfd341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 rmfd341
Member since 2008 • 3808 Posts
I don't know about Cryostasis, it's already available on the internet though Gamespot has not updated it. I think it's some illegal copy that got released. People are already playing it, and you can find some gameplay videos on the internet, for me, it looks kinda good and i'm going to buy it, it seems creepy and you got to strategize to survive, you have this body warming system. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, i'm going to buy the second one soon, but it seems difficult, it's one of those games where you can find the most realistic warfare action, if you do something wrong, you're dead. I don't like Splinter Cell. Demigod seems good, and so as H.A.W.X. , Gamespot did a hands on a few days ago. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/tomclancyshawx/news.html?sid=6203300&mode=previews
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Hellboard
[QUOTE="rmfd341"]I don't know about Cryostasis, it's already available on the internet though Gamespot has not updated it. I think it's some illegal copy that got released. People are already playing it, and you can find some gameplay videos on the internet, for me, it looks kinda good and i'm going to buy it, it seems creepy and you got to strategize to survive, you have this body warming system. Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, i'm going to buy the second one soon, but it seems difficult, it's one of those games where you can find the most realistic warfare action, if you do something wrong, you're dead. I don't like Splinter Cell. Demigod seems good, and so as H.A.W.X. , Gamespot did a hands on a few days ago. http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/tomclancyshawx/news.html?sid=6203300&mode=previews

thanks for hawx.. as for graw.. i am trying to finish the first its so damn difficult, the second is much easier, cryostasis and dark sector or exodus from the earth are released in Russia long time now...
Kill_My_Self

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Kill_My_Self
ive read up on graw and some ppl say its difficult some ppl don't.
rmfd341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 rmfd341
Why does Russia get those games first? Do they make those games?
kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#8 kemar7856
Member since 2004 • 11783 Posts
Why does Russia get those games first? Do they make those games? rmfd341
I think its to lower piracy they also get movies released first....they have some elite pirariers and hackers in Russia
rmfd341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 rmfd341
Oh...Lower the piracy? Hackers will have more time to crack games and deliver them with language packs on america before it's release dates. Cryostasis is already cracked, Dark Sector is already cracked. And Cryostasis is in english.
kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 kemar7856
Oh...Lower the piracy? Hackers will have more time to crack games and deliver them with language packs on america before it's release dates. Cryostasis is already cracked, Dark Sector is already cracked. And Cryostasis is in english. rmfd341
yup its suppose to give the studios time to get the games/movies on the market before the pirates do but their 2 quick
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Hellboard
Oh...Lower the piracy? Hackers will have more time to crack games and deliver them with language packs on america before it's release dates. Cryostasis is already cracked, Dark Sector is already cracked. And Cryostasis is in english. rmfd341
Now you got it all wrong, cryostasis is a russian game thats why it was released without translation in russia first, as for dark sector it for ps3 an x360 but its also on pc only in russian language... simply there is alot of money to be made in russia from pc gaming since most people are programmers or crackers but seriously russian crackers dont provide pirated games to russia or other countries... would you pirate a russian game if you were from russia? but there is always someone who will... and thats how piracy is created but the minority of russia are not pirates, games are cheap in russia...
regnumekal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 regnumekal
Member since 2006 • 122 Posts

Russia is where the piracy blooms. Oh Russia! If in the western countries piracy is often identified with the word free, in Russia you have the awesome privilege to buy the same pirated copies at your local gamestore.

kemar7856

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kemar7856
[QUOTE="rmfd341"]Oh...Lower the piracy? Hackers will have more time to crack games and deliver them with language packs on america before it's release dates. Cryostasis is already cracked, Dark Sector is already cracked. And Cryostasis is in english. Hellboard
Now you got it all wrong, cryostasis is a russian game thats why it was released without translation in russia first, as for dark sector it for ps3 an x360 but its also on pc only in russian language... simply there is alot of money to be made in russia from pc gaming since most people are programmers or crackers but seriously russian crackers dont provide pirated games to russia or other countries... would you pirate a russian game if you were from russia? but there is always someone who will... and thats how piracy is created but the minority of russia are not pirates, games are cheap in russia...

cryostasis is not a russian game its released only in russian to stop the rest of the world from playing it
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Hellboard

Russia is where the piracy blooms. Oh Russia! If in the western countries piracy is often identified with the word free, in Russia you have the awesome privilege to buy the same pirated copies at your local gamestore.

regnumekal
Actually you can buy pirated copies from stores that dont officially sell games... they make a profit out of piracy..... but still that happens in hundreds countries since they dont care abotu piracy as much as US and UK or AU but the thing is that in most of those countries the game developers are satisfied with sales....
rmfd341

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 rmfd341
In my city, Belo Horizonte, it's kinda funny, three years ago, there were people who mounted their stores in the center of the city, they were called ''camelos'', well, they were selling illegal games, and some junk stuff. But the local government has introduced this popular shopping malls, they took old buildings in the center, they used some make up on the buildings, and put those people in there, it solved the problem of them ocupying the center, not that Brazil is supportive to it, but now you can find every kind of stuff in there, TVs, DVDs , and games.
Hellboard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Hellboard
[QUOTE="Hellboard"][QUOTE="rmfd341"]Oh...Lower the piracy? Hackers will have more time to crack games and deliver them with language packs on america before it's release dates. Cryostasis is already cracked, Dark Sector is already cracked. And Cryostasis is in english. kemar7856

cryostasis is not a russian game its released only in russian to stop the rest of the world from playing it

did you meant dark sector instead? because cryostasis is indeed from russia, 1c i am from russia and i know what games 1c makes...