Anyone know this on-line game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SBF9304

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#1 SBF9304
Member since 2004 • 309 Posts

I played it a long time ago. It's sort of like Dream Chronicles where you go from place to place solving small puzzles in each given area. I played it back in 2004 and 2005 but it wasn't complete yet. I think it only had 37 levels and it said more would be coming soon.

A few things I remember was that one level had like a carriage in the way. In order to move it, you had to remove a rock that was in front of one of the wheels. Another level had like green, red, blue, yellow shapes you needed to place in a machine. Another level had an elevator with 2-3 floors. Each floor had a small machine or mechinism that you needed to solve, but various parts to them were scattered all over the building. I think too at first, the elevator only went to two floors, you needed to find a part to get the elevator fully working.

gamer620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 gamer620
Member since 2004 • 3367 Posts
[QUOTE="SBF9304"]

I played it a long time ago. It's sort of like Dream Chronicles where you go from place to place solving small puzzles in each given area. I played it back in 2004 and 2005 but it wasn't complete yet. I think it only had 37 levels and it said more would be coming soon.

A few things I remember was that one level had like a carriage in the way. In order to move it, you had to remove a rock that was in front of one of the wheels. Another level had like green, red, blue, yellow shapes you needed to place in a machine. Another level had an elevator with 2-3 floors. Each floor had a small machine or mechinism that you needed to solve, but various parts to them were scattered all over the building. I think too at first, the elevator only went to two floors, you needed to find a part to get the elevator fully working.

Are you referring to the online Myst title? Uru or something?
SBF9304

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 SBF9304
No this game had hand drawn graphics.
paladinqueen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 paladinqueen
Member since 2010 • 509 Posts

:question: i don't know...maybe others can help you ...

SBF9304

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SBF9304
What the game really reminded of is those Submachine games. Like I said earlier I played this game back in 2004 and 2005 and at the time it only had like 30 some levels with an ending message of "more coming soon". One level had a brown carriage (sort of the one that used to be on the Herr's BBQ chips bag) that had a rock underneath one of the wheels. Another level had a machine where yellow, blue, green, shapes went in. I think there was also an elevator on this level, if not a different level.