Any Recommendations For A Good Headset?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 BluRayHiDef
Member since 2009 • 10839 Posts

I'd like to get a headset for my PC so I can chat while playing games online. What would you guys recommend? I'm willing to spend around $50.00. An alternate option would be for me to get a Bluetooth receiver for my PC since I have the Official Sony Bluetooth headset for my PS3. Would that work?

Skullsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Skullsoldi3r
Member since 2010 • 169 Posts
I grabbed a Creative Labs Fatality Gaming Headset the other day for $35 and its performing amazingly for the price. Its got great sound, bass and whatnot with a good mic. For $35 I dont think any other headset can beat it at this price point.
BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 BluRayHiDef

I grabbed a Creative Labs Fatality Gaming Headset the other day for $35 and its performing amazingly for the price. Its got great sound, bass and whatnot with a good mic. For $35 I dont think any other headset can beat it at this price point. Skullsoldi3r

I searched for it on Amazon and came up with this. Is this what you were talking about?

Skullsoldi3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Skullsoldi3r
Member since 2010 • 169 Posts

[QUOTE="Skullsoldi3r"]I grabbed a Creative Labs Fatality Gaming Headset the other day for $35 and its performing amazingly for the price. Its got great sound, bass and whatnot with a good mic. For $35 I dont think any other headset can beat it at this price point. BluRayHiDef

I searched for it on Amazon and came up with this. Is this what you were talking about?

Yeah, thats the one.

BluRayHiDef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BluRayHiDef

[QUOTE="BluRayHiDef"]

[QUOTE="Skullsoldi3r"]I grabbed a Creative Labs Fatality Gaming Headset the other day for $35 and its performing amazingly for the price. Its got great sound, bass and whatnot with a good mic. For $35 I dont think any other headset can beat it at this price point. Skullsoldi3r

Yeah, thats the one.

Thanks. I'm going to order it.

w4rrior17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 w4rrior17
Member since 2010 • 943 Posts
Nothing better than being a new PC gamer and getting some new toys. Haha, good choice man.
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf8c1fbe8a0f
deactivated-5bf8c1fbe8a0f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#7 deactivated-5bf8c1fbe8a0f
Member since 2004 • 1036 Posts
I'm a bit of an audiophile so I've used a few headsets over the past 5 years or so. My favorite has been the Plantronics Gamecom Pro1. It's a few years old but was much better than the new gamecom's. Digital Sound, noise cancelling, and no need for a high end sound card since it's usb. I ended up selling mine on amazon for the new version and regretted it bad. Sold them and downgraded even further to the Creative HS-600. I finally ended up with the Steelseries 5h v2 and they are fantastic. If you can find the plantronics gamecom pro1's get them. Otherwise go with the Steelseries. Might be a little more than what you are looking to spend, but worth it.