drogbica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 drogbica
Member since 2014 • 36 Posts

These are my specs: Core i5-4690 3.5GHz , Intel HD Graphics 4600 Desktop and 4 GB DDR. What modern games would run on 30+ fps on low?

woomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

User Lists: 0

#2 woomar
Member since 2008 • 172 Posts

What kind of genres are you interested in ? many games will work with 30 FPS+ with your PC , but do not expect AAA games to run smoothly since PS4 and XONE games that also available for PC are often more demanding , your GPU and RAM will suffer with these.

Shashank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3 Shashank
Member since 2015 • 27 Posts

@drogbica: I know this feel man, I usually play Driver San Fransico and it works pretty well. The main point is to run the game in low quality and normal resolution if possible. Games like "Rift" have a low quality renderer, so you can play with out owning an expensive graphics card. 2d and 2.5d games are a blessing, such as realm of the mad god, child of light, hearthstone, and you can usually run them on high. Other games like Dota 2, League of legends are nice to your graphics card too, but again like @woomar said, it all depends on your preferences.

Regardless, this link should help out: http://www.pvladov.com/2014/10/games-playable-on-intel-hd-graphics.html

drogbica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 drogbica

I like all genres of games but i prefer rpgs

woomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 201

#5 woomar
Member since 2008 • 172 Posts

Hmm , I didn't play a lot of RPG games , but how about Fallout 3 and New Vegas I think they will work just fine on your PC , again you will be able to run a lot of games just search for "Intel HD graphics 4600" followed by the game name , I would also recommend another game which is Riddick Esapce From Butcher Bay it has some elemnets of an RPG but its not modern its from 2004.

drogbica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 drogbica

Could i run dark souls 1 and 2?

Gaming-Planet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7  Edited By Gaming-Planet
Member since 2008 • 21064 Posts

You have a good cpu, why not just slap a video card into your PC?

drogbica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By drogbica

money is a bit of a problem atm

wxruss8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 wxruss8
Member since 2014 • 67 Posts

Well, I'm about to put my SAPPHIRE Radeon R7 260X 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Video Card on eBay for $60. It runs most recent games at 1080p decently. It's an awesome card for the money. It should run Dark Souls pretty well on medium-high settings. I just upgraded to an R9 280x to get ready for Fallout 4.

dxmcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 dxmcat
Member since 2007 • 3385 Posts

If you want to play games, get a gfx card. Even if your budget is small.

Intel integrated graphics are only good for 2D and thats about it. Which is fine for all those social media youtubing ppl.

Yams1980

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#13 Yams1980
Member since 2006 • 2862 Posts

You can't do much with that integrated card. Save up some money and get a newer card like a 970gtx and you could be playing almost everything on near maxiumum quality at 1080p.... because i doubt you could play any modern game with it unless it was a game that mostly was 2d.

Pillars of Eternity was a pretty new rpg, and it might run?... i just remember it had really basic 3d graphics overlayed on 2d backgrounds. But its a Balder's Gate type rpg and i never liked those much so i didn't actually like it or play it enough to give much insight.