Alienware vs Asus g750 vs Msi

This topic is locked from further discussion.

msepthaelre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 msepthaelre
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hi, I really need a good advice with buying a new laptop. my bucket is 1200£, Ill use it for all day gaming.
(ive got a brand new desktop but I need the mobility,thats why I need laptop.) price/performance

my questions are the following:
Which asus rog g750/g5 would be the best for me to buy that will run ultra on MMO/RPG (lets say: diablo3, wow:wod, lol, destiny)?
Which alienware would be the best for me to buy that will run ultra on MMO/RPG (lets say: diablo3, wow:wod, lol, destiny)?
Which Msi would be the best for me to buy that will run ultra on MMO/RPG (lets say: diablo3, wow:wod, lol, destiny)?

If it was you having my bucket which one would you choose and why?

If anyone owns one of these laptops, what are your experiences with them?. (I saw a lot of reviews of these laptops but I prefer forums)

Thanks a lot!

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12809 Posts

@msepthaelre said:

Hi, I really need a good advice with buying a new laptop. my bucket is 1200£, Ill use it for all day gaming.

(ive got a brand new desktop but I need the mobility,thats why I need laptop.) price/performance

my questions are the following:

Which asus rog g750/g5 would be the best for me to buy that will run ultra on MMO/RPG (lets say: diablo3, wow:wod, lol, destiny)?

Which alienware would be the best for me to buy that will run ultra on MMO/RPG (lets say: diablo3, wow:wod, lol, destiny)?

Which Msi would be the best for me to buy that will run ultra on MMO/RPG (lets say: diablo3, wow:wod, lol, destiny)?

If it was you having my bucket which one would you choose and why?

If anyone owns one of these laptops, what are your experiences with them?. (I saw a lot of reviews of these laptops but I prefer forums)

Thanks a lot!

http://www.msimobile.com/level3_productpage.aspx?id=454 pick this beast.

Destiny? I think you'll wait a couple of years before it's going to be released to PC if at all.

You may pick even a 500$ laptop that will run your games just fine, I just picked you the best gaming laptop for your money.

SaintSatan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3 SaintSatan
Member since 2003 • 1986 Posts

@msepthaelre: I own and Alienware and Asus. Asus is by far the best for you're on a tighter budget. I would go to Amazon and search "Asus ROG laptops" and just pick out the best one you can afford. I had mine for almost 5 years and I never had even one single problem with it except for one I caused myself. Customer service was excellent. Was on the phone for only a few minutes and sent in my laptop and got it back a few days later. They came with a free 3 year warranty and mine also came with a free backpack and gaming mouse. Go for Asus, they're widely known as the best for price/performance ratio and they have rock solid builds. With MSI and Alienware you're just gonna end up paying a lot more for the same thing.

msepthaelre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By msepthaelre
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

thanks guys, most ppl told me:

• ASUS ************
  • Alienware*****
  • Msi ***
  • Custom***

Seems like ill go with Asus. Ill wait for some more posts :)