A sequel for SPORE.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mii_ller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mii_ller
Member since 2011 • 238 Posts

Darkspore just came out a few days ago, and the reviews haven't been to great. I was thinking about getting this game, but I think I'll pass. I was a huge fan of the original Spore, but I am dieing for a true sequel. Anyone have any ideas for what should be in a Spore sequel?:D

Avatar image for deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
deactivated-57e5de5e137a4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 deactivated-57e5de5e137a4
Member since 2004 • 12929 Posts
Something like the ambient AI in Oblivion, where the people actually do something. Creating the creatures was pretty neat, if too simple, but then you were left thinking "now what?" The world should be more self sustaining; like in the cellular stage, there should be other creatures developing at the same time that pose an actual threat to you instead of premade blobs that have a simple threat radius.
Mii_ller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mii_ller

The first priority should be the tribal stage and the aquatic stage, along with the flora editor. They should also put split the civilization stage into two, early and late civilization. Early would be like the medievil ages, and late should be like modern times. It was strange how you gottanks before swords and arrows.I also agree with you, there should be better AI, They should also make it like the Sims 3, where you can get expansion packs and buy extra content for the base game. The original spore only had one expansion pack and one parts pack.

Avatar image for brownstephen259
brownstephen259

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 brownstephen259
Member since 2010 • 268 Posts

im getting darkspore soon i do not care what some gamesite says ive never really believe the score unless i play the game myself first hand

Mii_ller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Mii_ller

im getting darkspore soon i do not care what some gamesite says ive never really believe the score unless i play the game myself first hand

brownstephen259

That's your opinion, I just said the reviews haven't been too great. I'm not saying I dislike the game, but I wish they had a complete creature maker where you can make your own heroes from scratch instead of editing premade ones.