A lil help here guys...

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for FunkyHeadHunter
FunkyHeadHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 FunkyHeadHunter
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts

Im thinking of upgrading my pc to play some newer pc games, but im wondering if my older games and software will still work on a DX10? My kids and me like to still play some Medal of Honor deathmatch and I have COD2 and I have plenty of software such as Photoshop CS....

beachbob1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 beachbob1
Member since 2007 • 518 Posts
I can't imagine they wouldn't. If they made DX10 and it didn't run all your old software alot of people would't buy it. Although when a product is first released sometimes they haven't really finished it. example: Vista when first released, but as problems arise they will patch and eventually eveything will work properly. Sometimes its best to wait on some of these computer things becuase they have habit of releasing stuff before its been tested properly cause they can just patch it later..
Avatar image for FunkyHeadHunter
FunkyHeadHunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FunkyHeadHunter
Member since 2007 • 1758 Posts
One big reason I dont upgrade but about every 3 years or so...lol...I normally stick with what I have. But Im thinking of going nuts and building me a new rig.....tks
yupeizuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 yupeizuan
Member since 2007 • 246 Posts

there is few games supported DX10 now

Testoster0wn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Testoster0wn
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts

Im thinking of upgrading my pc to play some newer pc games, but im wondering if my older games and software will still work on a DX10? My kids and me like to still play some Medal of Honor deathmatch and I have COD2 and I have plenty of software such as Photoshop CS....

FunkyHeadHunter

Don't...DON'T get Vista. Don't.

beachbob1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 beachbob1
Member since 2007 • 518 Posts

Don't...DON'T get Vista. Don't.

Ya I have been told alot of software is still not running on Vista. I am gonna wait at least another year before I get Vista.