This topic is locked from further discussion.

TehXenoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 TehXenoz
Member since 2009 • 438 Posts

I just love MMoRPG's, and I'm trying to get ito playing them again with meh buddies and family.Can I get some opinions on the best MMORPG's currently out there? I dont have preference for free or subscription games, just need some sugestions.

Franko_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 Franko_3
Member since 2003 • 5729 Posts

City of heroes, Lord of the ring online, Age of conan... I am too lazy to list theothers :P

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

I just love MMoRPG's, and I'm trying to get ito playing them again with meh buddies and family.Can I get some opinions on the best MMORPG's currently out there? I dont have preference for free or subscription games, just need some sugestions.

TehXenoz
With that picture..... you MUST be anticipating THE OLD REPUBLIC. Ok, here's the list PAID: - WoW - LOTRO - Chronicles of Spellborn (free until level 7) FREE: - Guild Wars (have to buy box first) - Runes of Magic (like a very light version of WoW)
Artekus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Artekus
Member since 2008 • 15700 Posts
Age of Conan
weirjf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#5 weirjf
Member since 2002 • 2392 Posts

Age of ConanArtekus

LMAO

World of Warcraft is the best one out there right now. LotR is decent as well.

thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts

Anarchy Online but it's old.

Avatar image for metal_head_5566
metal_head_5566

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 metal_head_5566
Member since 2008 • 293 Posts

age of conan just download 7 day trail and see for yourslef

hazamatical

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hazamatical
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts
Warhammer online
jedinat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 jedinat
Member since 2003 • 3560 Posts
LOTRO comes with the expansion and only costs $10... so with the free trial, the first 40 days only costs $10... pretty good deal, and the game seemed pretty decent from what I played of it. That's what I would play if I had any interest in an MMO right now. As it is, I'm waiting on the KotOR MMO.
Link3301

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 103

#10 Link3301
Member since 2008 • 2001 Posts

wow

kurohubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11 kurohubby
Member since 2005 • 200 Posts

chronicles of spellborn. I think it's free but you buy items and weapons and stuff

END3R330

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 END3R330
Member since 2006 • 401 Posts

dont listen to the people who bash WoW. World of Warcraft is the best mmorpg made to this date (im hoping star wars will rock but we'll see). WoW is a buttload of fun to play, especially at the beginning. The best times i've ever had in a videogame have been when i was starting out in that game. This was years ago and I still play. It gets a little repetitive once you're at level cap, doing the same raids every eek, but Blizzard puts out the content patches just before you're ready to quit every time, just as you fill out your character with the latest set of gear. Prepare to be addicted.

However, i did always want to try Age of Conan. I heard it wasn't so great but i'm sure its a preference thing.

kurohubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 kurohubby
Member since 2005 • 200 Posts

I got no beef with wow I played it for about 6 months it's a great game but I prefer EQ2 I like graphics better but game play there about the same sorta.

iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#14 iowastate
Member since 2004 • 7922 Posts

If you like Age of Empires, C&C that type of game there is a new one called Evony that is a heap of fun.

comes from Korea, the king of MMOs and even resembles AoE.

nitsud_19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 nitsud_19
Member since 2004 • 2519 Posts

Lotro for great PvE

Warhammer for topnotch PvP

07pops07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 07pops07
Member since 2008 • 552 Posts

Perfect world looks great plays great8)

also you get full customization of you char its insane how much you can make its better then sims 2 in that regard

make sure you play the international version cool link!

EMOairplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 EMOairplane
Member since 2009 • 92 Posts
There is so much mmorpgs out there, but just go with WoW. You will get bored with the others really fast. Like within a week.
TehXenoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TehXenoz

Alright, thanks everyone!

I have tried WoW before, but I cant stand the constant PvE myself, I only played for like 3 months before I became rediculously bored. I have nothing against it, I'm just looking for something different, somethng with open PvP maybe?

I am DEFINATELY looking foward to The Old Republic, this is true, KOTOR is prolly my favorite all time game.

iowastate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#19 iowastate
Member since 2004 • 7922 Posts

I have tried WoW before, but I cant stand the constant PvE myself, I only played for like 3 months before I became rediculously bored. I have nothing against it, I'm just looking for something different, somethng with open PvP maybe?

I am DEFINATELY looking foward to The Old Republic, this is true, KOTOR is prolly my favorite all time game.

TehXenoz
Took longer than 3 months but eventually even WoW pales. started on Shadowbane years ago before heading to WoW and it was an improvement but eventually got to be a lot of the same old same old.
TehXenoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 TehXenoz

[QUOTE="TehXenoz"]

iowastate

Took longer than 3 months but eventually even WoW pales. started on Shadowbane years ago before heading to WoW and it was an improvement but eventually got to be a lot of the same old same old.

Shadowbane is the only MMO i've ever enjoyed tyhorougly the entire time I played it.