This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Flatline304 (534 posts) -

Are there any mods that add zombies to a RTS?

#2 Posted by Deadly_Fatalis (1756 posts) -
A mod that comes to mind is Zombie Master for HL2. A random player is chosen as the "zombie master", and he/she controls zombies in an RTS manner in order to kill the survivors (other players). You may want to check that out.
#3 Posted by IMaBIOHAZARD (1464 posts) -
A mod that comes to mind is Zombie Master for HL2. A random player is chosen as the "zombie master", and he/she controls zombies in an RTS manner in order to kill the survivors (other players). You may want to check that out.Deadly_Fatalis
unfortunately, that is about it (something like a Resident Evil RTS would be KILLER) There was a mod for CoH a while back that I don't think ever got finished that was supposed to be like a RTS version of Nazi Zombies.
#4 Posted by GeneralBert (1 posts) -
Well i dont know if this helps but i will be starting to make a zombie mod for coh which will incorporate 4 factions each unique and fully playable ill let you know when anything substantial is acheaved
#5 Posted by 2uneek4u (2548 posts) -

warcraft 3: the frozen throne has LOTS of zombie maps. like dawn of the dead, resident evil survival or something like that.