Zerotherm Butterfly

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by godofjell0 (46 posts) -
#2 Posted by LordEC911 (9972 posts) -
#3 Posted by BeavermanA (2652 posts) -
Yeah I second the Tuniq. I did look at that cooler when I was shopping for one, but for the same price the Tuniq is slightly better, plus why would you want something called a "butterfly" in your case. If you want to save a little get the Arctic Cooler 7 Pro, see a lot of people using them with good results, but with the Quad you're going to want the best. I'd even seriously consider water if you want a good oc.
#4 Posted by godofjell0 (46 posts) -
I was thinking of the water... but it looked like alot more work then I'd like to put into building this computer...... and I have to stick it all nicely in my old alienware case.....
#5 Posted by godofjell0 (46 posts) -
and whats wrong with butterflys.......... they make fun toys...... if you know what i'm talking about
#6 Posted by BeavermanA (2652 posts) -
and whats wrong with butterflys.......... they make fun toys...... if you know what i'm talking aboutgodofjell0
Um I'll pretend I don't, unless you're a girl.
#7 Posted by godofjell0 (46 posts) -
hehehe Guess you just had to be there. Have you ever installed a liquid cooling system?
#8 Posted by BeavermanA (2652 posts) -
Nah too expensive for a good one for me and you have to maintain them. I'm so lazy I don't clean the dust out until fans start almost seizing.
#9 Posted by godofjell0 (46 posts) -
ahhhhhh then totaly not my thing........ they just look to complicated....
#10 Posted by BeavermanA (2652 posts) -
If you read how to set it up it actually doesn't sound too hard at all. I'd probably always be worried about it popping a leak and killing everything, don't know how often that happens with them but I'm sure its got to sometimes.
#11 Posted by godofjell0 (46 posts) -
Anyone else have any good cpu cooler ideas? The main problem is that if I have any problems with my cpu I need to have gotten the cooling unit from tiggerdirect too.
#12 Posted by godofjell0 (46 posts) -
can't I just stick my pc in the fridge?