This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for magemarshmellow
MageMarshmellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MageMarshmellow
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

Okay im just terrible at pc games. but i love them. xD its mainly the controls and i always miss click, this might sound silly but i often overshot buttons if you will. like adjusting the settings in minecraft i always press the wrong thing. anyway my main problem is hitting shift Control alt ect while holding wasd i cant seem to do it xD maybe i just need the right keyboard and mouse? but even browsing the web i press wrong buttons D: maybe my reflexes are just terrible but i have been gaming on a console nearly my whole life so again maybe thats why or pc gaming isnt for me as a whole :/ anyway help would be appreciated im open to constructive criticism just not trolls that are here to put me down

ferrari2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2  Edited By ferrari2001
Member since 2008 • 17772 Posts

I think PC controls are easier then controllers IMO. Practice them and you should have no trouble clicking the correct keys. It should just become second nature to you. The keys never move so once your body become accustomed to them it becomes incredibly easy. It's no different then typing, you don't need to look down at the keyboard to type, your fingers just know which keys to press. The keys for gaming are the exact same way.

Jr14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Jr14
Member since 2004 • 2148 Posts

Do you look down at your keyboard when you press the buttons? If I was you I would just get on Word and practice typing words without looking at your keyboard. The more you do that the faster your reflexes will get and you won't miss or hit the wrong keys anymore.

Avatar image for magemarshmellow
MageMarshmellow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MageMarshmellow
Member since 2015 • 25 Posts

@Jr14: yeah i do when im typing but not when playing but maybe i should practice :/ well thanks

BassMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 226

#5 BassMan
Member since 2002 • 17834 Posts

Gotta build that muscle memory. Just keep practicing.

Bikouchu35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 Bikouchu35
Member since 2009 • 8344 Posts

Play counterstrike and arena games. Put your will phone away and chat with the desktop version of say fb. If you have a laptop by any chance than get a separate keyboard. That will boost your coordination. Keep in mind skill ceiling is higher with kb/m.