Xbox One Controller for PC: Wired or Wireless ?

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

I was thinkin' to get a Xbox One controller for my PC and as u know it's wireless but you can connect it via micro USB to PC, do u guys think i should wait for the official release of wired controller or should i just go with this one ?

I have to say my previous x360 wired controller last for like half a year and the problem was with its wire , that's why i'm having a little bit of a rough time with selecting any wired controller, don't wanna spend 60bucks to last less than a year ...I'd appreciate it if u tell me about your experiences and stuff.

P.S: Is this USB cable gonna work on Xbox1 controller :

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

Wireless FTW

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

Wireless, but im not sure if it works yet on pc. I checked about a month ago and MS didnt have drivers for pc "yet". You might also need an approprietary reciever for it (included in the wireless pc version).

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#4 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

Wireless, I've had my wireless 360 controller for about a year now and still as good as new.

mjorh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 mjorh
Member since 2011 • 6749 Posts

@groowagon said:

Wireless, but im not sure if it works yet on pc. I checked about a month ago and MS didnt have drivers for pc "yet". You might also need an approprietary reciever for it (included in the wireless pc version).

It does work and the drivers are available now, you just need a micro usb cable .