WTF - System Hardware?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

whitey_rolls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 whitey_rolls
Member since 2006 • 2547 Posts

I'm sure I missed something - been gone for a week or so, I come back to this new setup and I can't find the system hardware thread.

Did they hide it or delete it?
If deleted WTF gamespot - why would you do that?

Toxic-Seahorse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Toxic-Seahorse
Member since 2012 • 5074 Posts

The geniuses thought it was a good idea to combine a bunch of sections into one large mess of a section. It happen to PC Games/Hardware/audio video. It happened the the PS3/PS4/Vita board. It happened to the Wii/Wii U/DS/3DS board as well. It's a complete joke.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@Toxic-Seahorse said:

The geniuses thought it was a good idea to combine a bunch of sections into one large mess of a section. It happen to PC Games/Hardware/audio video. It happened the the PS3/PS4/Vita board. It happened to the Wii/Wii U/DS/3DS board as well. It's a complete joke.

Couldn't agree more. Did the web developers even ask the community what they wanted? Oh well, more and more people are leaving so they better do something about it (or do they want people to leave?)

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10358 Posts

it was only a few weeks ago that i was looking through the beta site thinking... god it's going to be ages before this thing launches. and in true gamespot style, they launch two weeks later. and we get this... shambles of a site. it's like upgrading your pc, expecting a top of the line rig and getting a p4, 6600gt and a gb of ram. i want to return it

gbrading

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#5  Edited By gbrading
Member since 2005 • 8085 Posts

This is also the Hardware forum for the time being; it was merged with PC & Mac Games and A/V Discussion. Feel free to discuss hardware as much as you like here. I am currently investigating possible de-mergers in future, but I cannot promise anything. Please be patient.