This topic is locked from further discussion.

moniii10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By moniii10
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Hello, I am gathering research for my writing class at the University of Denver and I would appreciate if you all took some time to answer the following questions.

1. What is the race, class, and gender of your character? Describe the appearance of your character.

2. Why did you choose your character?

3. In what ways (if any) does your character reflect your personality in the game?

4. In what ways (if any) does your character reflect your appearance in the game?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 58929 Posts

@moniii10 said:

Hello, I am gathering research for my writing class at the University of Denver and I would appreciate if you all took some time to answer the following questions.

1. What is the race, class, and gender of your character? Describe the appearance of your character.

Pandaren (monk) /Worgen (Deathknight) (male) these characters generally have a humanoid body with the head similar to a bear and a wolf.

Off the bat I assume most people will go for female characters, night Elfs and Draenei. Likewise the newer models (soon to be changed) are more detailed pixel wise. And have starting area stories.

3. In what ways (if any) does your character reflect your personality in the game?

The panda drinks a lot. It's a primarily skill.

4. In what ways (if any) does your character reflect your appearance in the game?

The panda is fat.

jake44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3 jake44
Member since 2003 • 2085 Posts

@moniii10 said:

Troll, Shaman, Male. Has green hair and long pointy tusks.

I liked the lore and the appearance of the troll.

I chose the shaman class to heal because I like to aid others in games and real life. I'm a nurse btw.

I'm tall I guess...about the only thing I can think of.

GummiRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 GummiRaccoon
Member since 2003 • 13799 Posts

@moniii10 said:

I have many characters, you might want to mention that it is a main character, almost everyone has more than 1 toon.

For my main:

1) Blood elf female deathknight. Pale redhead

2) I wanted a deathknight, I wanted a blood elf and she's female because female characters get more assistance in game from other characters

3) In no ways does my toon reflect my personality.

4) In no ways are we similar.

187umKILLAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By 187umKILLAH
Member since 2010 • 1414 Posts

- My main is Undead, Priest, Male

- I enjoyed playing Priest the most, healing and dps is fun,

- Male as I'm male and not some closet dwelling, ankle grabbing, pansey who pretends to be a girl (Yea I went there beyatch! :P)

- Undead as to me it's cooler than being a boring Elf, Dwarf or Human like in most other games.

- We both indulge in occasional headbanging

- We're both skinny

Arthas045

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Arthas045
Member since 2005 • 5800 Posts

@moniii10 said:

My 90 is a dwarf male warrior, that I choose to look like Santa. I then changed his hair and beard to black and now he just looks mean!

I played Paladin in WOTLK and loved it, but with the change to holy power I wanted something else.

I just enjoy the dwarf personalities in Warcraft.

Looks nothing like me lol...