World of Speed Focusing on Car Lovers; Making them Personal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jakesmith387

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jakesmith387
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I've been looking into the work that Slightly Mad Studios has been making on Project Cars, and I found myself more interested in World of Speed than Project Cars lately. I don't know what it is, but despite how pretty Project Cars is, World of Speed feels more interesting because it's focusing on the team aspects of racing. That's a big turn for racing games, because it makes it more about the real world of top-tier racing - not everything is about getting first place. It's a little arcadey, but looks like loads of fun. Wrote something up on it if you're interested.

I just want to play in the Beta test. What do you guys think?

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@jakesmith387 said:

I've been looking into the work that Slightly Mad Studios has been making on Project Cars, and I found myself more interested in World of Speed than Project Cars lately. I don't know what it is, but despite how pretty Project Cars is, World of Speed feels more interesting because it's focusing on the team aspects of racing. That's a big turn for racing games, because it makes it more about the real world of top-tier racing - not everything is about getting first place. It's a little arcadey, but looks like loads of fun. Wrote something up on it if you're interested.

I just want to play in the Beta test. What do you guys think?

Same comment as the other thread. The forum isn't for advertising.

-Byshop