Windows Vista and Mac OS X

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by chickenlover900 (125 posts) -
Do you think that Windows Vista is a complete copy of OS? What your opinon on it?
#2 Posted by Jiggly_Wiggly (1912 posts) -
My brother has used a mac, and said vista is a rip off, with its fancy stuff. I saw a mac as well, it too looks similar. Oh yeah Reason I'm not getting vista soon, unless I see ultimate in a store, upgrade Is they can go into your computer and delete stuff without you knowing mostly pirated stuff. Also drivers with ati and nvidia are both crap. But I am very intrested in speed boost, as I have a VERY fast OCZ stick, that I can use, for games and graphic editing (adobe after effects).
#3 Posted by chickenlover900 (125 posts) -
ya and also alot of things in any computer arent capatible with windows vista
#4 Posted by DeeJayInphinity (13415 posts) -
My brother has used a mac, and said vista is a rip off, with its fancy stuff. I saw a mac as well, it too looks similar. Oh yeah Reason I'm not getting vista soon, unless I see ultimate in a store, upgrade Is they can go into your computer and delete stuff without you knowing mostly pirated stuff. Also drivers with ati and nvidia are both crap. But I am very intrested in speed boost, as I have a VERY fast OCZ stick, that I can use, for games and graphic editing (adobe after effects).Jiggly_Wiggly
They're not going to delete anything from your computer. :roll: Most drivers are still in Beta form.
#5 Posted by itsme185 (785 posts) -
[QUOTE="Jiggly_Wiggly"]My brother has used a mac, and said vista is a rip off, with its fancy stuff. I saw a mac as well, it too looks similar. Oh yeah Reason I'm not getting vista soon, unless I see ultimate in a store, upgrade Is they can go into your computer and delete stuff without you knowing mostly pirated stuff. Also drivers with ati and nvidia are both crap. But I am very intrested in speed boost, as I have a VERY fast OCZ stick, that I can use, for games and graphic editing (adobe after effects).DeeJayInphinity
They're not going to delete anything from your computer. :roll: Most drivers are still in Beta form.

Your not to smart eh? EULA clearly states that microsoft may delete stuff from your computer if it dosent complie with them, check your facts, google is your friend
#6 Posted by pbkick1 (909 posts) -

[QUOTE="DeeJayInphinity"][QUOTE="Jiggly_Wiggly"]My brother has used a mac, and said vista is a rip off, with its fancy stuff. I saw a mac as well, it too looks similar. Oh yeah Reason I'm not getting vista soon, unless I see ultimate in a store, upgrade Is they can go into your computer and delete stuff without you knowing mostly pirated stuff. Also drivers with ati and nvidia are both crap. But I am very intrested in speed boost, as I have a VERY fast OCZ stick, that I can use, for games and graphic editing (adobe after effects).itsme185

Your not to smart eh? EULA clearly states that microsoft may delete stuff from your computer if it dosent complie with them, check your facts, google is your friend

That's what external HDD's are for.:P

#7 Posted by DeeJayInphinity (13415 posts) -
[QUOTE="DeeJayInphinity"][QUOTE="Jiggly_Wiggly"]My brother has used a mac, and said vista is a rip off, with its fancy stuff. I saw a mac as well, it too looks similar. Oh yeah Reason I'm not getting vista soon, unless I see ultimate in a store, upgrade Is they can go into your computer and delete stuff without you knowing mostly pirated stuff. Also drivers with ati and nvidia are both crap. But I am very intrested in speed boost, as I have a VERY fast OCZ stick, that I can use, for games and graphic editing (adobe after effects).itsme185

I don't care. Common sense tells you that they're not going to delete anything. You're an idiot if you really honestly think they're going to go around and delete files that "look" pirated. Not only that, but it would be PR suicide. Do you seriously think Microsoft is that stupid? :?