Windows 8 Black Friday sale?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Kjranu (921 posts) -

I want to upgrade to Windows 8 but at the same time I don't want to drop a hundred bucks for the software. Anyone knows if a store is going to do a black friday sale for Windows 8 that brings down the price by at least $50?

#3 Posted by vfibsux (4205 posts) -

I heard a really good website that lets you download it for free ;-)

I really wish old school GS were here to ban your pathetic ass right now.

#4 Posted by Horgen (110057 posts) -

@vfibsux: It would have modded you as well for that.

Personally I would not go any further megadrivemike... Although one could say the DL is free and key is what costs money...

#5 Posted by ShepardCommandr (2423 posts) -

If you don't want to spend money you know what you can do.

#6 Posted by Megadrivemike (24 posts) -

why are so many people up tight? just a little joke loosen up a but.

#7 Posted by vfibsux (4205 posts) -

@vfibsux: It would have modded you as well for that.

Personally I would not go any further megadrivemike... Although one could say the DL is free and key is what costs money...

No shit it would've sherlock, your point? Coddle the pirate a little more dude.

#8 Posted by lostrib (34592 posts) -

You can get it cheaper than retail if you are a student. Or possibly free if your university offers it

#9 Posted by Megadrivemike (24 posts) -

@vfibsux Jumping to conclusions a bit? I don't think anything in my comment stated that I endorse pirating and you acknowledging my comment as pirating material say's a little something about yourself!

Maybe if I had put up a link then I would have done something bad, are you going to bombard the radio stations with abuse and tell them they should be banned for mentioning what they are?

I recall yahoo.com having a link to these sites on their news page, and now you are calling me a pirate for mentioning a free website?

For your information over here in the u.k higher management within the NHS have access to free Microsoft software for business and personal use.

Now go back up and read my comment!