Will Call Of Duty: World at war run on windows 7??

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by hazzajepson (11 posts) -
I have Windows 7 (64 bit) and i was wondering if World at War will run on of it if I purchase it of steam.
#2 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6685 posts) -

It will run just fine I think... if it runs on xp and Vista, then it runs on win7

#3 Posted by Mochyc (4421 posts) -
Mostly everything that was made during the XP/Vista era will work on Windows 7.
#4 Posted by Vexx88 (33342 posts) -
It ran on Vista fine (Might need to change the sound and stuff if its the disc version it has that popular glitch like MW1) So Win 7 should be fine.
#5 Posted by hazzajepson (11 posts) -
What if im downloading it off of steam
#6 Posted by Maddie_Larkin (6685 posts) -

Likely work better :P

Steam always update the games automaticly so you spare yourself the headache, the games are essensially the same that you buy. No problems there, and they also ahve alot of support if something does not work like it should ;

So in short: youll be fine ^^ heck I can play UFO:Defence which I bought off steam (that game was made in 93-94) Steam always makes sure the games can be playied with fewest problems.

#7 Posted by metroidfood (11174 posts) -

I can run it on my 32-Bit Windows 7, so it should be fine.

#8 Posted by hazzajepson (11 posts) -

Likely work better :P

Steam always update the games automaticly so you spare yourself the headache, the games are essensially the same that you buy. No problems there, and they also ahve alot of support if something does not work like it should ;

So in short: youll be fine ^^ heck I can play UFO:Defence which I bought off steam (that game was made in 93-94) Steam always makes sure the games can be playied with fewest problems.

Maddie_Larkin
Yh but ru running that off of windows 7?
#9 Posted by Pirson (297 posts) -

Why did you double post this question?

#10 Posted by hazzajepson (11 posts) -
accdental
#11 Posted by pdkkbarnes1 (391 posts) -

played it on 64 bit windows 7 with no problems

#12 Posted by hazzajepson (11 posts) -
Thank you for all the help. Im downloding it now off of steam. If anything goes wrong, i blame all of you!! (joking!)