#1 Posted by FelipeInside (25060 posts) -

I hate to ask for things, but since the World Cup starts tomorrow I will be getting up early to watch the games... then I will have around 4 hours of spare time waiting for my work time to come around, so I was thinking of trying Wildstar.

But like MMOs I've purchased before, I don't know if it will be my thing.

Does anyone have a spare Friend Key they can send me to test it out?

If so it will be much appreciated, I will definitely make use of it.

Just send me a PM.

Thanks.

#2 Edited by illmatic87 (14983 posts) -

inb4only4hoursofsparetime?!

Edit: Hi Felipe!

#3 Posted by IvanElk (3798 posts) -

I'd also like to try it out a friend key would be much appreciated.

#4 Posted by FelipeInside (25060 posts) -

inb4only4hoursofsparetime?!

Edit: Hi Felipe!

LOL.... hey.... 4 hours of spare time is A LOT for me, hahahahhaha. Even more so cause I'm going to get up early for lots of games :)

#5 Posted by illmatic87 (14983 posts) -

Australia is just gonna lose bad, Felipe.

#6 Posted by FelipeInside (25060 posts) -

Australia is just gonna lose bad, Felipe.

Well, I was born in Argentina, so that's my main team (go Messi). Australia is my second team. If they beat Chile they might have a chance.

#7 Posted by FelipeInside (25060 posts) -

And thank you to the person that sent me the code.

#8 Posted by Lach0121 (9736 posts) -

@FelipeInside: Ha, I didn't know that.

Thought you were from Australia. I was so picturing an Australian accent, and you destroyed that... :p

I don't really follow sports, but whatever lights your saber. But my sister is big into Futbol, (I know, I know strange coming from a couple of Louisianians.) Her favorite is Messi as well.

#9 Posted by FelipeInside (25060 posts) -

@Lach0121 said:

@FelipeInside: Ha, I didn't know that.

Thought you were from Australia. I was so picturing an Australian accent, and you destroyed that... :p

I don't really follow sports, but whatever lights your saber. But my sister is big into Futbol, (I know, I know strange coming from a couple of Louisianians.) Her favorite is Messi as well.

I live in Australia but I was born in Argentina. Trust me though, I speak like an Aussie, lol....

#10 Posted by Lach0121 (9736 posts) -

lol Now I feel better. :)

#11 Posted by NeoGen85 (4143 posts) -

Felipe. I think Wildstar is a wonderful game. Just remember this is as a very traditional MMORPG. The best parts about Wildstar is the combat, being able to quest with your friends, dungeons, and the options available at launch. However, if you're not interested in this world the questing will be pretty boring. I love it, but I was burned out by level 25. Why? I had just level a character to VR2 in ESO and I wasn't expecting to do the same for any other character(or game) anytime soon. ::cries::

#12 Posted by cyloninside (401 posts) -

Team USA or bust.

#13 Posted by FelipeInside (25060 posts) -

@NeoGen85 said:

Felipe. I think Wildstar is a wonderful game. Just remember this is as a very traditional MMORPG. The best parts about Wildstar is the combat, being able to quest with your friends, dungeons, and the options available at launch. However, if you're not interested in this world the questing will be pretty boring. I love it, but I was burned out by level 25. Why? I had just level a character to VR2 in ESO and I wasn't expecting to do the same for any other character(or game) anytime soon. ::cries::

I got a buddy key so I will try it out for the next week and see how it goes.

#14 Edited by SerOlmy (1619 posts) -

I played in the beta a few times and while I enjoyed it I would argue that is requires an above average level of concentration and multitasking skills. Everything is manual target so you really cannot afford to click at all if you want to mouse-turn and rotate the camera a properly. Also there is usually a lot going on in terms of telegraphs and such. I really liked the vibe of the game and the housing and guild stuff is great, but personally I don't think I have the requisite skills to manage so many hotkeys, manual targeting of every ability, and mouse-turning while still paying attention to all the telegraphs. I managed it until level 30 or so, but I was only playing DPS, I don't think I could handle tank or healer above that level.