why there's no Guitar Hero 5 on PC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by sventri73 (29 posts) -

in some Guitar Hero series there are for pc but now where is for the pc??huh??

#2 Posted by k0r3aN_pR1d3 (2148 posts) -

Probably because everybody else already bought it for a console.

#3 Posted by CyberAltair5 (1346 posts) -

Not everyone did.

#4 Posted by Deadly_Fatalis (1756 posts) -
Guitar Hero is more of a party game to play with multiple people. Those types of games usually don't fair well on PC.
#5 Posted by DeadManRollin (4134 posts) -
It really is a shame....PC's have a lot of USB slots, and these games can easily come as a bundle with the hardware for PC.
#6 Posted by CyberAltair5 (1346 posts) -
It really is a shame....PC's have a lot of USB slots, and these games can easily come as a bundle with the hardware for PC. DeadManRollin
True, besides PC's are more capable machines then the consoles.
#7 Posted by DeadManRollin (4134 posts) -
[QUOTE="DeadManRollin"]It really is a shame....PC's have a lot of USB slots, and these games can easily come as a bundle with the hardware for PC. CyberAltair5
True, besides PC's are more capable machines then the consoles.

Haha that point is soo obvious that nowadays I just don't spill it out. I am really glad that some so called console exclusives are coming to the PC, i.e. Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Devil May Cry.
#8 Posted by Ned_Flandish (83 posts) -

Honestly, I think the main market that would be attracted to Guitar Hero would prefer playing it on a console rather than a PC. It's a very social game, and it's not exactly the best for playing on a computer screen. From what I've heard, GH3 sold pretty badly on the PC, and it just didn't seem to be worth it to port World Tour, which had even more hardware which would jack up the price even more to the PC.

#9 Posted by Nickname111 (25 posts) -

That pisses me off to...Why is guitar hero 5 not for PC...Im really disapointed :(

#10 Posted by Mograine (3666 posts) -

no Guitar Hero 5 on PCThread Title

Thanks god.

We don't need more games to lower the average gamer age on PC.