This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by evildead6789 (7539 posts) -

I'm talking about the standalone version. I have now two friends but they're not always online when I'm online (I'm kinda of nightowl and european btw)

I'm searching for more friends to survive because I'm scared to go in alone :)

We use an xbox to communicate for the moment. I don't use skype or teamspeak but I can install it.

#2 Posted by FelipeInside (25340 posts) -

Tried it out but the game is too buggy in it's current state for me to enjoy it fully.

Looks like it will be a good final product when they arrive at that. Might try it again then.

#3 Edited by evildead6789 (7539 posts) -

@FelipeInside said:

Tried it out but the game is too buggy in it's current state for me to enjoy it fully.

Looks like it will be a good final product when they arrive at that. Might try it again then.

Works great for me though, did have server issues the day before yesterday but was because the servers weren't patched.

#4 Posted by KHAndAnime (13504 posts) -

I do. I already have 90 hours logged. I've been just waiting for the latest patch to go stable, and it looks like it has. I'm going to get back into it soon.

#5 Edited by pelvist (4648 posts) -

I do, when they fix it. At the minute the server lag and rubber banding is just too much. The last few patches have made me question where this game is going though, all they seem to be adding at the mo is guns guns and more guns. IMO there needs to be less guns and more survival added.

#6 Posted by Arthas045 (5100 posts) -

I play and like it, but the latest patch has almost made the game unplayable for me. I played on patch day, so I am not sure if anything has been changed the past few days.

#7 Edited by Klunt_Bumskrint (3711 posts) -

I play of course, I have 190 hours so far. There is supposed to be a hotfix coming today for the lag spiking and server issues.