i plan on playing BF4 and an occasional MMO. which keyboard should i get?
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: November 29, 2006
- Posts: 89
- Member Since: December 25, 2007
- Posts: 32953
Any keyboard will do fine. If you play with the lights turned off, then you might want the lighting if you don't have the keyboard layout committed to memory. I've used mechanical, membrane, chiclet... doesn't make a difference. But the one that is most comfortable for you for typing is way more important.
- Member Since: July 22, 2013
- Posts: 221
- Member Since: April 26, 2013
- Posts: 4
- Member Since: March 10, 2013
- Posts: 540
- Member Since: October 2, 2013
- Posts: 11
I have a steelseries 7g and its a good one.
Very decent quality and simple keyboard.