Where to buy Windows.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by farrell2k (5227 posts) -

I am working on a new build and need a copy of Windows, but don't really want to pay $100 for an oem copy from Newegg or Ebay. Does anyone now where I can get one for less?

#3 Posted by vfibsux (4205 posts) -

@farrell2k said:

I am working on a new build and need a copy of Windows, but don't really want to pay $100 for an oem copy from Newegg or Ebay. Does anyone now where I can get one for less?

Arggh matey!

Asshats like you are why people are pulling money out of the PC. Get a f'ing job.

#4 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13730 posts) -

Install Linux. Wait till you can get a legit key.

#5 Edited by plageus900 (936 posts) -

@vfibsux said:

@plageus900 said:

@farrell2k said:

Arggh matey!

Asshats like you are why people are pulling money out of the PC. Get a f'ing job.

You're a complete idiot if you think I was being serious.

Next time pull your head out of your ass before making such an asinine comment.

#6 Edited by 8-Bitterness (3707 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

@vfibsux said:

@plageus900 said:

@farrell2k said:

Arggh matey!

From your original comment there's hardly any way to tell if you're serious or not... Next time keep that in mind before getting all mad as soon as somebody actually believes the stuff you post and judges you based on that.

#7 Edited by plageus900 (936 posts) -

@plageus900 said:

@vfibsux said:

@plageus900 said:

@farrell2k said:

Arggh matey!

From your original comment there's hardly any way to tell if you're serious or not... Next time keep that in mind before getting all mad as soon as somebody actually believes the stuff you post judges you based on that.

I assumed my jest was implied when I said, "Arrgh Matey!"

I'll remember to keep jokes to myself next time.

#8 Posted by IvanElk (3798 posts) -

@8-Bitterness said:

@plageus900 said:

@vfibsux said:

@plageus900 said:

@farrell2k said:

Arggh matey!

From your original comment there's hardly any way to tell if you're serious or not... Next time keep that in mind before getting all mad as soon as somebody actually believes the stuff you post judges you based on that.

I assumed my jest was implied when I said, "Arrgh Matey!"

I'll remember to keep jokes to myself next time.

Fuck that, I got a good laugh out of that response. Jeeze. Plus I mean.... it is less than 100$ :P

Here is my problem. I don't want to pay twice as much as windows 8 (student price is 70$ (or 80$ I forget)) for windows 7.

#9 Edited by farrell2k (5227 posts) -

Do you morons have to quote every single person who quoted before the person to whom you are actually replying?

#10 Posted by plageus900 (936 posts) -

@farrell2k:

Sorry to derail your thread OP. Which version of Windows are you looking for?

#11 Posted by Gaming-Planet (13730 posts) -