What's a good site for indie/kickstarter focus?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 MirkoS77
Member since 2011 • 17657 Posts

Gamespot/IGN/Giantbomb/etc really don't focus too much on this. I'd like to find a site that is dedicated not so much to the AAA budget crowd, but more keeps tabs on indie/Kickstarter development and releases, which has previews/reviews, etc.

Any recommendations?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

RPS (rock paper shotgun) hands down. sometimes it feels like it's all about them. it's PC-only, though, but that's where the best indies are anyway, right? they don't give number scores in reviews, wich i think is quite lame. sometimes it's really hard to tell wether the reviewer liked or hated the game more, but a number would quickly indicate the overall score.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 MirkoS77

@KalDurenik said:

hmm well depends on what you talk. i dont think there is any site that post ALL news. There are a few forums where they tend to post new interesting projects and some information here and there.

Which ones? I'm trying to turn my focus onto more indie titles. Just found Papers, please, and that game is fucking like CRACK it's so addictive.

MirkoS77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MirkoS77

@groowagon said:

RPS (rock paper shotgun) hands down. sometimes it feels like it's all about them. it's PC-only, though, but that's where the best indies are anyway, right? they don't give number scores in reviews, wich i think is quite lame. sometimes it's really hard to tell wether the reviewer liked or hated the game more, but a number would quickly indicate the overall score.

Nice! That's what I'm thinking of, thanks.