What other games would you love to see ported to PC?

#1 Posted by travisstaggs (10536 posts) -

Killer is Dead recently got a PC port a good while after its console release which just made me want to see Lollipop Chainsaw and Killer 8 come out for PC even more with achievements and such for Steam.

What's some games you would love to see ported to PC?

#2 Posted by Jeager_Titan (933 posts) -

Sony and nintendo(zelda) exclusives.

#3 Posted by harry_james_pot (10135 posts) -

Nothing atm really..

#4 Posted by ForsakenWicked (3724 posts) -

I would love to see Bayonetta on PC.

#5 Posted by Chatch09 (275 posts) -

Metal Gear Solid complete collection

#6 Edited by Lach0121 (9734 posts) -

@Chatch09 said:

Metal Gear Solid complete collection

Hell yeah this!

But at the very least Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes, and Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain!

I would like to add the entire Halo franchise built with the option of LAN, or at least online Co-op through the campaigns.

Those are the main ones for me, though I would also like Zelda on pc.

#7 Posted by Chatch09 (275 posts) -

@Lach0121: Yes, I really hope MGS5 comes out on PC....my new rig will be heartbroken without it....well, I will definitely be heartbroken because I'm not getting a PS4 until sometime next year, getting a Wii-U when the holiday sales come around. XB1 sometime in 2018...maybe lol.

#8 Posted by Old_Gooseberry (3468 posts) -

I'd like GTA5 ported to pc, i really dislike console gta games due to their framerates.

#9 Posted by pelvist (4466 posts) -

The Fight Night series, thats about it.

#10 Posted by Jeager_Titan (933 posts) -

I'd like GTA5 ported to pc, i really dislike console gta games due to their framerates.

Umm where have you been these days?

#11 Posted by Klunt_Bumskrint (3389 posts) -

Heavenly Sword and Red Dead Redemption

#12 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23363 posts) -

Wii u exclusives

#13 Posted by Horgen (109953 posts) -

I'd like to see Lollipop Chainsaw myself. I want to get it, but I can't stand playing on a console anymore =/

#14 Posted by kraken2109 (12950 posts) -

Infamous

Forza/Gran Turismo

Red Dead Redemption

MAG

Halo

Super Smash Bros

#15 Edited by Lach0121 (9734 posts) -

@Chatch09: Well, if MGS:GZ and MGS:5 come to pc, then we will prolly skip both the Xboxone, and the PS4. We are building our new rigs soon, prolly on the I7 5820k platform. so being able to not worry with ps4/xboxone would be nice. We don't have as much time for all the games we are interested in to get around to, have to be much more particular these days.

We are interested in a WiiU for Zelda, Mario, and the backlog of nintendo games. (btw I need to check the WiiU virtual console game list, I haven't checked in many months)

#16 Edited by Chatch09 (275 posts) -

@klunt_bumskrint said:

Ooooh yeah! I completely forgot about Heavenly Sword, such an awesome game. I really hoped they would make a 2nd but Nariko dies at the end soo....

:`(

#17 Edited by Klunt_Bumskrint (3389 posts) -

Nariko was so sexy......am I right?!?

#18 Posted by Chatch09 (275 posts) -

@Lach0121: Born in the 80s = Nintendo fan for life lol! Cant wait to see what that new Star Fox is all about and Bayonetta 2. Im still interested in a bunch of PS4 exclusives so I'll definitely be getting one when all those games pushed back to next year start coming out. Still interested in some XB1 exclusives as well (mostly Master Chief collection for Halo 2 MP) but not as much as PS4.

Ooooh yeah! I completely forgot about Heavenly Sword, such an awesome game. I really hoped they would make a 2nd but Nariko dies at the end soo....

#19 Posted by Lach0121 (9734 posts) -

@Chatch09: I was born mid 80s too, Nintendo was a large part of my life as a child. So I can feel ya there.

Honestly, Halo, and MGS are the only ones really bothering me about the other two consoles. But if at least MGS:GZ and MGSV come to pc I would be happy. Don't me wrong there are still exclusives for both the HD twin consoles that I am interested in besides those, but those 2 are the ones that are the most important for each.

#20 Posted by bluesunmerc (79 posts) -

The halos. I dont get it why one and two and then nothing. I would like to see the old lord of the rings hack n slash games for the pc as well. They were on the ps2 and it was the two towers and return of the king. The gears of war games might not be to bad I have one for the pc and it was fun.

#21 Posted by Horgen (109953 posts) -
#22 Edited by PredatorRules (7053 posts) -

Nintendo exclusives really such as Mario games

Aside that, Red Dead Redemption - most people would agree with me on this one.

#23 Posted by thehig1 (836 posts) -

I want Final Fantasy IV to be released on steam, basically the DS like they have done with III.

#24 Posted by insane_metalist (5862 posts) -

Forza series!

#25 Edited by illmatic87 (14958 posts) -

Bayonetta and Vanquish. Would love to see them running smooth as silk and crisp on PC. Especially the latter since Bayonetta can cap out at 60 fps on console..

Valkyria Chonicles. Since it's a Strategy game at its core that's inspired by WW2 themes and scenarios we're familiar with on PC, It didnt really do well on consoles as the franchise retracted to handheld and with the final installment not even making it to the West. But I think Sega -- knowing their history of Strategy game releases -- can carve a space for the franchise and even expand it with spinoffs with the aid of Relic and Creative Assembly. Pretty sure there are plenty of people here that would enjoy it and it can work so well with KB/M.

Ace Combat 6. It's an older game, but a great one. Flight games are just fitting for PC.

It would be awesome if some form of Forza came to the PC. Simply for the plethora of licensed premium modeled cars and tracks available. Would have alot of fun with making designs and skins too.

Catherine. It's an odd puzzle game. But puzzle games and odd stuff just fits on PC, i think.

#26 Edited by illmatic87 (14958 posts) -

@Chatch09 said:

@klunt_bumskrint said:

Enslaved is on PC if you're looking for something similar.

Same developer. Attactive female protagonist.

#27 Posted by ionusX (25712 posts) -

gundam breaker

#28 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (8598 posts) -

ALL OF THEM ! ! !

#29 Posted by sleepingzzz (2260 posts) -

The Last of Us and other Naughty Dog games.

Metal Gear Solid

Zelda

#30 Edited by xxninja666xx (396 posts) -

Sony and nintendo(zelda) exclusives.

This. I'd love to play Killzone, Uncharted, and Demon's Souls, but can't cause they are on the PS consoles. Too bad PC ports of them will never happen.

#31 Edited by KHAndAnime (13150 posts) -

Red Dead Redemption. Not sure why they didn't bring this title to PC, I could foresee it selling a LOT of copies. Why put all that work into a game and then ignore exploiting its potential sales? It's almost up there with GTA, they're insane for not porting it. I assume during the development process they made some decisions that would make it extra difficult to bring to PC down the road, otherwise it makes no sense to me.

#32 Edited by uninspiredcup (6843 posts) -

Played through both the YS games on steam, enjoyed the fuck out of them,

More of that please.

#33 Edited by Dom_Hawk_basic (404 posts) -

@Old_Gooseberry:

Does anyone think that they would take the time to make these games look better? Or do you think they would just do a quick and dirty straight port to the PC if they thought the cash was there. I'm curious?

to answer the question from the OP: I think the exclusive libraries of Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo on the PC would be some great love.

#34 Posted by Jd1680a (5898 posts) -

Scalebound and Bloodborne.