What is the least psu that can operates i5 2400 and a 7770 with 4GB ram ???
This topic is locked from further discussion.
- Member Since: December 25, 2012
- Posts: 252
- Member Since: September 30, 2004
- Posts: 6943
- Member Since: December 3, 2009
- Posts: 7552
- Member Since: November 24, 2007
- Posts: 9761
what he seaid. 7770 only draws around 80-85W at peak and a good 350W unit is more than enough but of course a good 450-500W which shoud only cost a bit more is a more sensible choice for future upgrades
Maybe a good 300-350w.
I'll just get a good 500w anyway for upgrades.Bikouchu35
- Member Since: January 26, 2009
- Posts: 13181
- Member Since: July 28, 2008
- Posts: 1071
Browse BoardsJump to Top
Please Log In to post.