what is the best ftp mmorpg?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sparten-213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sparten-213
Member since 2007 • 121 Posts

What game is the true best free mmorpg, i heard it was this one, but i tryed Guild wars and its not to good.

i want one where it is 1 big instance like WOW and has a good amount of players, and good graphics.also, customation is a big thing(class/ race)

thanks in advance

xithrix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 xithrix
Member since 2006 • 583 Posts
you can't expect all that in a FREE game... anyway, you can try out 2moons or cabal... but they arent all that since they are free
Roland1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Roland1987
Member since 2004 • 3038 Posts
You want a game similar to WoW, with graphics, gameplay and a player base liek that in WoW...um, just go get WoW?
-Origin-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 -Origin-
Member since 2007 • 1816 Posts
Diablo 2: LoD still has a huge population of players in the East and West Realms, over 50,000 players I think, Its not as much as WoW's 9 million, but theres always people online in d2, I played it for 5 years, and It was good times, great RPG elements, great MMORPG elements, its just a great MMORPG !
RK-Mara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 RK-Mara
Member since 2006 • 11489 Posts

Diablo 2: LoD still has a huge population of players in the East and West Realms, over 50,000 players I think, Its not as much as WoW's 9 million, but theres always people online in d2, I played it for 5 years, and It was good times, great RPG elements, great MMORPG elements, its just a great MMORPG !-Origin-

It's not MMORPG...

You are expecting a little too much from a free game. All F2P MMO's are horrible. Except Anarchy Online, but AO is P2P too.

-Avs-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 -Avs-
Member since 2006 • 71 Posts
Keep your eye on Hellgate: London. Playing the beta right now and its pretty good, you will have an option to play for free or pay for more options (like more items and content though i doubt they would snuff the free fans out of instances maybe just certain lootz). Pretty good player customization, but I dont think I can devulge to much about this stuff, stupid agreement :D. Since its created by quite a bit of the team that worked on D2 you also know that they have a good idea of what kept people playing d2 and hopefully implemented it into this game as well.
ShotGunBunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ShotGunBunny
Member since 2004 • 2184 Posts
Free MMO's = The same as payed MMO's except that they don't disguise their utterly hopeless games as well to give you the impression that you're doing something usefull, while you're infact doing the exact same thing, which is killing beasties.....again....and again....and again....and again......until you snap, go crazy, start a satanic cult and kill people and then yourself giving videogames a bad name. You not so very nice person you.
Adnamra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Adnamra
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

A free mmorpg , im also waiting for Zu online, Seal Online and Project Wiki. I have seen some youtube videos related about these 3 games and i like it alot, specially project wiki the graphics, the characters, the speech seems like zelda!

A payed mmorpg, absoluctly Wow , (Don't know about WarHammer if its to p2p or f2p), Age of conan, Ragnarok 2 since everyone is saying it has better graphics, commands and stuff from wow...