What is the best dinosaur game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by war3 (103 posts) -

tell me what you think are the best games with dinosaurs in them.  for me, the only ones that come to mind is the turok series and king kong....btw, is king kong available on the PC?

#2 Posted by EntwineX (5858 posts) -
Tresspasser is the only one I've played, and it wasn't very good. But yeah, King Kong should be for PC too I think.
#3 Posted by dnuggs40 (10484 posts) -
Ya...King Kong is on the PC, it's a very good game too.  Amazing considering it is a Movie based game...
#4 Posted by Cerza (1946 posts) -
Primal Rage. It's not a PC game but you can emulate it on the PC now.
#5 Posted by thusaha (14495 posts) -
JP: Operation Genesis was a nice one.
#6 Posted by SgtSilock (3112 posts) -
I enjoyed Tourk Evoultion. Though toruk 2 is the best dinosaur game.
#7 Posted by Dracunos (1154 posts) -
There's a pretty interesting concept game where you hunt, but you actually hunt dinosoars instead of deer and crap.. Search for it :p It'll be cheap, and last maybe an hour or so of fun.
#8 Posted by Harbadakus (5474 posts) -

Primal Rage. It's not a PC game but you can emulate it on the PC now.Cerza
I'm pretty sure Primal rage is on PC too, I played a demo of it many years ago on PC.

Dinopark is a good one, I haven't played it for 10+ years though so I dunno. 

Dracunos- Yeah that game/series is pretty good, tis called Carnivores.

#9 Posted by mrbojangles25 (31985 posts) -

Oh man, there was a Jurassic Park sidescroller that came out on Sega years ago.  Cant remember the name, but my friend and I had a bunch of fun.

Oh, and trespasser ftw...me love cleavage and a heart tattoo!

#10 Posted by A-S_FM (2208 posts) -

Primal Rage. It's not a PC game but you can emulate it on the PC now.Cerza

oh man, i'd forgotten all about that game - it gets my vote right now

where else can you use a giant ape to acid piss a dinosaur to death?

#11 Edited by kungfupandad (209 posts) -

Dino Crisis 1 and 2 are great dinosaur games. Would definitely recommend if you were a fan of the old Resident Evil titles.

#12 Posted by Croag821 (2317 posts) -

Primal Carnage is a high quality indie Dino game that's somewhat new, it's multiplayer only though but it may be worth checking out. Stomping Ground is a new amazing looking dino game that you'll want to keep your eye on.

ORION: Dino Horde is also a decent co-op or SP game where you defend your base against waves of dinosaurs. It originally came out as ORION: Dino Beatdown and was horrible, but they remade the game and renamed it Dino Horde and it's actually pretty entertaining.

And yes you can get King Kong for PC. I thought it was a great game when I played it back in the day.

#13 Posted by profanityVP (385 posts) -

i remember turok on the n64, that was my favourite dinosaur game,

mad fun with the gatlin gun

#14 Posted by kraken2109 (13005 posts) -

6 year old thread guys

#15 Edited by Falconoffury (1717 posts) -

The discussion of this topic is just as relevant as it was 6 years ago. How about Orion: Dino Horde? That game looks cool, but I never played it.

#16 Posted by GiantAssPanda (1605 posts) -

6 year old thread guys

Who cares?

Anyways, behold the magnificence:

#17 Edited by sepatunike (17 posts) -

@GiantAssPanda said:

@kraken2109 said:

6 year old thread guys

Who cares?

Anyways, behold the magnificence:

yes i am agree, this is my favorite dinosaurs game too.. Is there any remake of this game in PC?