I'm gonna buy a new gaming pc, my current one was bought around 2008, and served me well up until now. It can no longer play new games on the highest options (far cry 3 on highest was impossible, same with AC3, DMC, etc...) It's starting to show off it's age and i think 5-6~ it more then enough for a pc. (i did changed a graphic card once though).
This is what i have in mind:
- Corsair Hydro H60 High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
- Corsair CX600M Modular 600W Series Active PFC 12cm Fan PSU
- Gigabyte GTX770 OC 4GB GDDR5 DX11 2xDVI HDMI DP PCI-E
- G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1866Mhz PC3-14900 Kit CL9-10-9
- Kingston SSDNow V300 SV300S37A/120G 120GB SSD SATA III
- Intel Core i7 4790 3.6Ghz 8MB L3 Cache s1150 Box
- Asus Z97-A LGA1150, Intel Z97, DDR3 1600, 3xPCI-E, VGA, DVI, HDMI, DP
I would like to know what do you think. I skipped the case because i'm gonna use the one i have now which is HAF 922. (it is still a good case right?).
I want this pc to last me for a few years too, and this is why i like to pick good parts from the beginning, so what do you think, do i need to change something? will it run all the new games on highest? (witcher 3 and everything else that is still yet to come?).