What could work on my PC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by ShadowAsh207 (11 posts) -

Hi! I am new to all this forum stuff and I dont know if this is the right place to post it. What good game could work on my pc. I am looking for something 2006-2007 and newer. My system spec are:

CPU: Core 2 Duo T7250 2.0GHz

GFX: Intel 965 Express Family

RAM: 1GB

#2 Edited by ZombieKiller7 (6194 posts) -

Not much I'm afraid.

What genre you looking for?

#3 Posted by ShadowAsh207 (11 posts) -

@ZombieKiller7: Well I mostly play anything. Well I like Horror, adventure, RPG well anything whitout war shooters. Something with a good/deep story or something addictive like with something that makes me willing to continue playing, like leveling, upgrading, story and that kainda stuff.

#4 Edited by ZombieKiller7 (6194 posts) -

Check out gog.com

Deus Ex

Fallout 1 & 2

I think they're on sale today

You can play pretty much everything on gog (except Witcher 2) with your hardware, as they tend to be older games

#5 Edited by ShadowAsh207 (11 posts) -

@ZombieKiller7: But are there some newer games what I can play? Well I mean 2006 and newer

#6 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6194 posts) -

@ZombieKiller7: But are there some newer games what I can play? Well I mean 2006 and newer

Not with that hardware

Pick up a discrete graphics card and some RAM, you might be able to play some less-demanding modern games.

#7 Posted by ShadowAsh207 (11 posts) -
#8 Posted by bigfootpart2 (89 posts) -

@shadowash207 said:

Not with that hardware

Pick up a discrete graphics card and some RAM, you might be able to play some less-demanding modern games.

The T7250 is a laptop CPU. You can't add a discrete graphics card to a laptop.

#9 Edited by PredatorRules (7001 posts) -

Flash games mostly or some old 2D games such as the legendery Diablo 2 LoD, Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge, Rayman.

Some newer games you might try: Terraria, Scribblenauts Unlimited, The Binding of Isaac, Awesomenauts.

#10 Posted by ZombieKiller7 (6194 posts) -

@ZombieKiller7 said:

@shadowash207 said:

Not with that hardware

The T7250 is a laptop CPU. You can't add a discrete graphics card to a laptop.

my bad

#11 Posted by MarchingOrd3rZ (12 posts) -

How about 2D games? Terraria could definitely run on that machine.

#12 Posted by ShadowAsh207 (11 posts) -

@PredatorRules: Torchlight, obscure1&2 and Hellgate: London works really good. I thought there might be some other 2006 and newer game that works too. And still thx, Diablo 2 and The Binding of Isaac are good games.

#13 Edited by PredatorRules (7001 posts) -

@shadowash207: If original Torchlight is running good you can go with the 2nd as well; Risk of Rain is awesome game for 10$ on Steam that just came out and allows 4 player co-op, check it out.

You can go with other games to see what's working on http://systemrequirementslab.com

#14 Edited by ShadowAsh207 (11 posts) -