Wanted to thank the guys that helped me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bigboss5ak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 bigboss5ak
Member since 2007 • 2962 Posts

Wanted to thank the guys that helped me upgrade my gpu was a first time for me. Went from a 6850 to a r9 280x and I am already seeing huge gains. Couldn't play DA:I on high settings with my 6850 and I can run it with no probs on high with my new r9 280x. predatorxrulez or something not sure of his name really helped me out a lot and so did a few others. Continue the great work the pc community here is the best. Now back to DA.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

@bigboss5ak said:

Wanted to thank the guys that helped me upgrade my gpu was a first time for me. Went from a 6850 to a r9 280x and I am already seeing huge gains. Couldn't play DA:I on high settings with my 6850 and I can run it with no probs on high with my new r9 280x. predatorxrulez or something not sure of his name really helped me out a lot and so did a few others. Continue the great work the pc community here is the best. Now back to DA.

His name is @PredatorRules

He's my alter ego... (joking)

Avatar image for insane_metalist
insane_metalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 insane_metalist
Member since 2006 • 7797 Posts

Have fun with it.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@FelipeInside said:

@bigboss5ak said:

His name is @PredatorRules

He's my alter ego... (joking)

XD

Have a good time with the game and I'm glad to hear that everything works fine =)