Want 2 sell Max Payne 3 -- Can i ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

craige4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 craige4u
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts

I would like to sell my retail copy of Max Payne 3 and have installed on my PC just once. So i wana know can i sell it OR my game is tied to my account only now and hence i cannot resell?

PS: I would not like to give away my account to the buyer as i have many games tied to it.

ShadowDeathX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 ShadowDeathX
Member since 2006 • 11698 Posts
The key is attached to your Rockstar Social account. So nope.
craige4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 craige4u
Member since 2008 • 30 Posts

ok i thought the same, but then i seen many guys selling their secondhand pc games, so i wonder what they are doing?

BTW, this game sucks.

Avatar image for deactivated-58e448fd89d82
deactivated-58e448fd89d82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 deactivated-58e448fd89d82
Member since 2010 • 4494 Posts

ok i thought the same, but then i seen many guys selling their secondhand pc games, so i wonder what they are doing?

BTW, this game sucks.

craige4u

Not every retail game is bound to a key, MP3 is also a good game :)

gp19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gp19
Member since 2005 • 4252 Posts

BTW, this game sucks.

craige4u
Yup, one of those games where you want to read customer reviews. Because all gaming websites gave it an 8-8.5... while most users couldn't even finish the first level.
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Wolfetan
Member since 2010 • 7522 Posts
[QUOTE="craige4u"]

BTW, this game sucks.

gp19
Yup, one of those games where you want to read customer reviews. Because all gaming websites gave it an 8-8.5... while most users couldn't even finish the first level.

Why couldn't they finish the first level? Because it sucked so much?:shock:
SaintJimmmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SaintJimmmy
Member since 2007 • 2815 Posts
Yeah for future reference as long as it isn't tied to any form of account unless you want to sell the account as well (which actually could be an option) you can't sell it It needs to be a CD-Key that can be registered more than once, It completely depends on the game Even than its hard to find a buyer unless you personally know them, because unless your a trusted seller not many people will believe your not going to screw them over
Crypt_mx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Crypt_mx
Member since 2007 • 4739 Posts

Max Payne 3 is actually a great game. Well optimized by Rockstar so it runs smooth and looks great, plus it has one of the most satisfying shooting engines in gaming. (euphoria physics) plus Max is a great character, even if the plot is meh.

bonafidetk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bonafidetk
Member since 2004 • 3911 Posts
plot is garbage, gunplay is fantastic, cut scenes are extremely annoying. Thats MP3 in a nutshell.
Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Wolfetan
plot is garbage, gunplay is fantastic, cut scenes are extremely annoying. Thats MP3 in a nutshell.bonafidetk
Yea, the gunplay is the reason I played it:P
II-Siamak-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 II-Siamak-II
Member since 2012 • 480 Posts

[QUOTE="craige4u"]

BTW, this game sucks.

gp19

I don't know what you are talking about, first of all the game it self is great ( personally I give it 9/10) the gunplay, story, voice acting, etc... is well crafted, now back on PC, the PC version unlike GTA 4 was and is very well optimized, very smooth and consistant fram rate. I along with bunch of my PC friend beat that game several times so again I have no idea where you get your facts from.

FaustArp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 FaustArp
Member since 2013 • 1036 Posts

[QUOTE="gp19"][QUOTE="craige4u"]

BTW, this game sucks.

Wolfetan

Probably because of the Social Club bullshit.  I bought the game new on launch day, and couldn't play it for quite some time later due to not being able to sign into the Social Club.

Nevermind the fact that I didn't care about that nonsense, and had made a hundred valid accounts, I just had to wait for a workaround for I could finally play the damn thing.  :x

Wolfetan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Wolfetan

[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="gp19"] Yup, one of those games where you want to read customer reviews. Because all gaming websites gave it an 8-8.5... while most users couldn't even finish the first level.FaustArp

Probably because of the Social Club bullshit.  I bought the game new on launch day, and couldn't play it for quite some time later due to not being able to sign into the Social Club.

Nevermind the fact that I didn't care about that nonsense, and had made a hundred valid accounts, I just had to wait for a workaround for I could finally play the damn thing.  :x

Good thing I didn't buy on launch day.
SPYDER0416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#14 SPYDER0416
Member since 2008 • 16736 Posts

[QUOTE="gp19"][QUOTE="craige4u"]

BTW, this game sucks.

II-Siamak-II

I don't know what you are talking about, first of all the game it self is great ( personally I give it 9/10) the gunplay, story, voice acting, etc... is well crafted, now back on PC, the PC version unlike GTA 4 was and is very well optimized, very smooth and consistant fram rate. I along with bunch of my PC friend beat that game several times so again I have no idea where you get your facts from.

Yeah I very rarely see people hate on Max Payne 3, and when they do it's for a whiny reason like "Remedy didn't make it" or "too many cutscenes".

Most people I know love it, and both critic and user reviews for the PC and console version are very high.Â