UT4 pre alpha builds are available to download

#1 Edited by JigglyWiggly_ (23614 posts) -

It's quite fun although there is a ton of mouselag and the netcode feels kinda weird.

There are currently a lot of people playing, definitely try it out.

Bigger thread here

I played a game here: http://www.twitch.tv/jigglywigglyx/c/4900560?t=13s 6:40 got a nice monster kill.

Download here https://ut.rushbase.net/raxxy/Builds/

#2 Posted by blangenakker (2396 posts) -

I had a go at it and its some how fun, it's just the framework of the basic gameplay and yet its fun.

#3 Posted by KHAndAnime (13913 posts) -

Taken down?

#4 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23614 posts) -

I spoke with him and he doesn't want anyone to rehost them =/

#5 Posted by KHAndAnime (13913 posts) -

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

I spoke with him and he doesn't want anyone to rehost them =/

Surely you can hook your brothers up on Gamespot? ;)

#6 Edited by JigglyWiggly_ (23614 posts) -

Well he did upload a torrent earlier so that should be fine, dl here

#7 Posted by Nick3306 (2579 posts) -

I was playing yesterday but I guess the build I have is old now. Was fun for the one day I got to play it.

#8 Posted by cyloninside (615 posts) -

looks horrible... those graphics... lol what was this made on 5 dollars and a dream? and those sounds, straight out of a 90s game. no new guns. everyone is the same model. physics are horrible. paaaaaaaass

#9 Edited by blangenakker (2396 posts) -

@cyloninside: I hope you're joking, right?

#10 Posted by blangenakker (2396 posts) -

So who else had a chance to play it?

Having a chance to play it makes me want to play the earlier one's but not sure which one to install, i have no idea how the aussie community is like for them all.

#11 Edited by naz99 (1405 posts) -

@cyloninside said:

looks horrible... those graphics... lol what was this made on 5 dollars and a dream? and those sounds, straight out of a 90s game. no new guns. everyone is the same model. physics are horrible. paaaaaaaass

Wow so the words Pre Apha Prototype mean nothing to you,it is difficult to stomach when people like you come out with such moronic comments,

They are using assets from UT3 at the moment and basic greyboxed levels and guns because they have not even been made yet, the game is only a few months old what exactly do you expect. they have literally spent most of the development time concentrating on movement first as it is singularly the most important aspect of the game.

Your idiocy know no bounds,or do you really think games are created instantly with the wave of a wand and a few magic words

#13 Posted by PredatorRules (8199 posts) -

@JigglyWiggly_ said:

It's quite fun although there is a ton of mouselag and the netcode feels kinda weird.

There are currently a lot of people playing, definitely try it out.

Bigger thread here

I played a game here: http://www.twitch.tv/jigglywigglyx/c/4900560?t=13s 6:40 got a nice monster kill.

Download here https://ut.rushbase.net/raxxy/Builds/

LOL i'll wait for the final release

#16 Posted by 3v3ntWh0r1z0n (10 posts) -

this is too early a build for me but being a UT fan, hope things go "smoothly" in terms of development.

#17 Edited by naz99 (1405 posts) -

@cyloninside said:

@naz99 said:

@cyloninside: How old are you? grow up you moron.how on earth does you acting like an utter child and reasoning like one mean I am raging?

You poor poor delusion filled fanboy

At least I am capable of using my brain judging by the nonsense you type yours turned to mush,must have been your mum dropping you on your head as a baby..........Most likely on purpose.

round 2! oooo so good. those nerd tears.... so salty.

funny when a troll of system wars calls other people nerds to somehow make himself feel better and convince himself he isn't one,and where have you been, its not the 90,s anymore being a nerd is not a bad thing.

And you are unable to respond with a good retort,so you go baseline and repeat the same moronic thing over and over again.

You fail as usual.

#18 Posted by cyloninside (615 posts) -

@naz99 said:

@cyloninside said:

@naz99 said:

@cyloninside: How old are you? grow up you moron.how on earth does you acting like an utter child and reasoning like one mean I am raging?

You poor poor delusion filled fanboy

At least I am capable of using my brain judging by the nonsense you type yours turned to mush,must have been your mum dropping you on your head as a baby..........Most likely on purpose.

round 2! oooo so good. those nerd tears.... so salty.

funny when a troll of system wars calls other people nerds to somehow make himself feel better and convince himself he isn't one,and where have you been, its not the 90,s anymore being a nerd is not a bad thing.

And you are unable to respond with a good retort,so you go baseline and repeat the same moronic thing over and over again.

You fail as usual.

i have literally never posted on system wars.... so like, yeah man. guess you are just another mad guy trying to look ecool. sarcasm is clearly well beyond your realm of understanding.