URGENT help with Deus Ex Human Revolution

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by funkyzoom (1430 posts) -

I know this is probably a silly question, but its REALLY annoying me. Whenever some NPC gives me the access code, I get a message on screen which says something like 'Access code added' or 'storage code added', but I'm unable to find them anywhere in my inventory. For example, during one side mission early in the game, Detective Chase gives me the access code of some storage locker, but I don't find that code anywhere in my inventory. So does it mean I have to remember whatever codes these characters mention, or write them down? Or else, is it recorded somewhere within the game so that I can access them? Please help me out. Its too damn frustrating.

#2 Edited by Toxic-Seahorse (4121 posts) -

The access code will appear on your screen (bottom left I think) when you go to hack the corresponding item the code is for.

#3 Posted by funkyzoom (1430 posts) -

The access code will appear on your screen (bottom left I think) when you go to hack the corresponding item the code is for.

Is that so? It isn't appearing for me. I'm actually playing the newly released Director's Cut, and not the original version. Or maybe I overlooked it. Thanks anyway for the info.