Two Visa debit cards to buy a graphics card on ebay?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Edited by SimplyFatal (1052 posts) -

Hey,

I was wondering if it would be possible to use two payment methods if I would use the "Buy it now" option on ebay. I would obviously pay by paypal and enter the two cards beforehand.

If not, any idea if this would work with newegg or amazon?

Much appreciated.

*EDIT* MEANT TO SAY PREPAID VISA CARDS!

#2 Posted by PredatorRules (7253 posts) -

Hey,

I was wondering if it would be possible to use two payment methods if I would use the "Buy it now" option on ebay. I would obviously pay by paypal and enter the two cards beforehand.

If not, any idea if this would work with newegg or amazon?

Much appreciated.

I don't think it's working that way, I think you need some account with enough money on 1 go

#3 Edited by SimplyFatal (1052 posts) -

The reason why I'm asking is because Paypal ususually asks for a payment method when purchasing. When you end up choosing your payment it says if you don't have enough money on this card, it will use the other. I just wanted to know if it applies to two debit cards.

#4 Posted by IvanElk (3798 posts) -

I may be wrong, but couldn't you add money to your paypal via your debit? and that way you could just have whatever amount you need for it already in your account.

I don't add funds to paypal myself though, so I would see how that works. Worst case you can go to a pharmacy and buy a money pak with your cards and add the money that way. If the other way doesn't work.

#5 Posted by kaealy (1447 posts) -

Lets be the voice of reason here, if you need to use TWO debit cards to buy something then you probably shouldn't buy it. Being in debt isn't that awesome.

#6 Posted by PredatorRules (7253 posts) -

@kaealy said:

Lets be the voice of reason here, if you need to use TWO debit cards to buy something then you probably shouldn't buy it. Being in debt isn't that awesome.

True, and I think the only way to pay is by one card and his only way to do it is by transfering from one card to another the money that he needs to buy that GPU.

#7 Posted by Arthas045 (5094 posts) -

I thought maybe he was talking about the prepaid visa cards, but noticed it said debit card.

#8 Posted by attirex (769 posts) -

Debit card tied to a checking or savings account, or CREDIT card? Big difference…..

#9 Posted by SimplyFatal (1052 posts) -

Sorry, I meant to say prepaid VISA cards!

#10 Edited by Daious (1052 posts) -

you can use multiple prepaid cards via paypal. I am pretty sure I have done it before via Steam Store. Just look it up on google. I am like 65% certain.