This topic is locked from further discussion.

lostboyalexw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lostboyalexw
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

5. Return to Krondor was amazing. the graphics were the best, and the music was the best. my first 3rd person. actually i havn't played another game with those same views, ever. i loved the weapons and i also love how i never got to beat it because stupid people used my disc as a frisbee or something.

4. FFX - My first PS2 game. My second FF game. Good graphics, cool characters, AMAZING music, ive been whistling zanarkhand music everyday since i got there. EVERY DAY. i use the tune as a riff in one of my songs. i love it. the story was kinda not generic because of sin, other than that,,seen it before

3. Chrono Cross - Snes. Tons of PCs, weapons skills and its vintage :wink:. the story was super duper. music was catchy.

2. Fallout 2 - awesome awesome awesome. sooo many paths to choose. so many drugs to take, and people to steal from.

1. Planescape: Torment - My Favorite. Your dead and killing bad guys with your dead skills. great graphics, cool weapons, easy to edit INI. Lots of deep thinking involved. it made me rethink my religion. the detail in thestory was insane. i loved the way the characters leveled and how you start at the mortuary when you come back to life. i can't wait for the next planescape. omg omg omg omg omg

ttomm1946

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 ttomm1946
Member since 2004 • 1871 Posts
Planescape is good...But it's a game and it doesn't shape my spiritual views anymore than Doom 3 makes me want to kill someone.:shock:
Planeforger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Planeforger
Member since 2004 • 19570 Posts
Not including RPG/FPS-hybrid games:

1. Planescape Torment - Unique, intriguing, and a damn good game to roleplay in.

2. Fallout 2 - Epic, freeroaming game, which not only has near limitless gameplay options, but also a brilliantly chaotic combat system.

3. Ultima VII - The hightpoint of the series, and quite possibly the best 'interactive world' I've ever seen.

4. Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Sure, the third quarter of the game was terrible, but Chinatown and the endings mostly made up for it. It's still an excellent role-playing game.

5. KOTOR 2 - I know that the released ending sucked, but even without the ending, it was still superior to the first game in almost every way. With the cut content back in the game, it will easily deserve this place in my top five.
jamesgj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#4 jamesgj
Member since 2005 • 1190 Posts
KOTOR 1 and 2 best RPGs ever made to me.
Lukiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Lukiko
Member since 2004 • 586 Posts
Not includins RPG/FPS games:
1. Planescape Torment - Unique, intriguing, and a damn good game to roleplay in.
2. Fallout 2 - Epic, freeroaming game, which not only has near limitless gameplay options, but also a brilliantly chaotic combat system.
3. Ultima VII - The hightpoint of the series, and quite possibly the best 'interactive world' I've ever seen.
4. Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines - Sure, the third quarter of the game was terrible, but Chinatown and the endings mostly made up for it. It's still an excellent role-playing game.
5. KOTOR 2 - I know that the released ending sucked, but even without the ending, it was still superior to the first game in almost every way. With the cut content back in the game, it will easily deserve this place in my top five.
Planeforger
I thought Bloodlines sucked complete butt. It was so damn buggy, and the combat was horrible. Perhaps i missed something :( The original Vampire:The Masquerade was brilliant though. One of my favorite RPG's ever. The 1st half of the game rocked, once you got into the modern world, it wasnt as great though. I still wish i could play it.
thusaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 thusaha
Member since 2007 • 14495 Posts
Planescape Torment
Fallout 2
SystemShock 2
KOTOR