top 3 best optimized pc games of 2013

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Bosskiller500 (334 posts) -

what are the top 3 best optimized pc games this year in your opinion?

#2 Edited by redskins26rocs (2666 posts) -

Bioshock Infinite is a pretty awesome port other than that I can not think of any newer games that I have played that were that well optimized, or at least any I can think of. I guess Metro LL was pretty optimized after first patch. I wish I could say BF4 is pretty well optimized considering I get about the same fps as BF3 and better visuals but it seems evey time it is updated it crashes more. After the latest patch I crash in 3-10 minutes.

#3 Posted by Arthas045 (4855 posts) -

Bioshock wasn't bad, Metro LL was ok after the first patch and I am trying to think of a third for this year.... CoD is in the same boat as BF4, so I cannot really give a 3rd.....

That is pretty tough.

#4 Posted by PredatorRules (6406 posts) -

Fifa 14? seriously if you look at that game it can run on HD4000 on ultra with 40fps, on low > 120fps

#5 Edited by rogelio22 (2327 posts) -

Bioshock infinite was a stuttering mess. Had to do some tweaks to the ini to get it to work properly

#6 Posted by with_teeth26 (5843 posts) -

Path of Exile runs really well considering how nice it looks. Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 and Metro LL all run well enough but not amazingly.

not a lot of standouts this year in terms of optimization.

#7 Posted by Cwagmire21 (5838 posts) -

Path of Exile runs really well considering how nice it looks. Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 and Metro LL all run well enough but not amazingly.

It'll be interesting if 2014 improves any since the PS4 and XONE are are similar architecture and should make porting easier.

#8 Posted by SteXmaN (274 posts) -

@with_teeth26 said:

It'll be interesting if 2014 improves any since the PS4 and XONE are are similar architecture and should make porting easier.

All games will be "ported" from PC to consoles.

#9 Posted by Qixote (10574 posts) -

Bioshock Infinite played impressively well on my 6 year old pc, even with high settings. So that would be my pick.