This G2A.com site.....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Arthas045 (5047 posts) -

So, after looking at one of the threads on this site I was shown this site. I have kept it bookmarked, to look through on my weekend sale internet trip.

I was wondering if anyone has preordered from them? They have a great deal on South Park and Titanfall.

#2 Posted by PredatorRules (7053 posts) -

They seem to grow in their popularity but I wouldn't concider to use them safe like HumbleBundle or GOG

#3 Edited by Arthas045 (5047 posts) -

Always go with if its to goo to be true than it always is.

#4 Posted by harry_james_pot (10135 posts) -

I tried to buy the BF4 Premium from them recently, but they rejected my credit card and wouldn't say why.

#5 Edited by Arthas045 (5047 posts) -

I tried to buy the BF4 Premium from them recently, but they rejected my credit card and wouldn't say why.

Yeah I read about that in some of the negitive reviews. I was going to use paypal and see how that goes. Titanfall for 42 and South Park for 27.

The key states EU, but I guess it would work on a USA account?

#6 Posted by Cwagmire21 (5886 posts) -

Always had the same issue with GMG. Tried to buy Skyrim and said my bank rejected my card - then I called bank and they said they never received any transaction...

#7 Edited by black_meg (54 posts) -

Hello, from my experience I gotta say that I'm very happy with the site. I'm using it for a quite long time, paying with PayPal and never had any problems with rejected orders so I don't know about you guys.