The next first person shooter to get....

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by pacific90 (659 posts) -

I am wondering what first person shooter to get next. I am sad that I missed out on getting Borderlands 2. I was surprised to hear Gearbox came out with Halloween skins and now Christmas skins.

I usually like to pre-order my games, so that I can get a bonus item. I am thinking of waiting for Homefront 2 because by October I'd have money to pre order it. And I looked and looked and I can't find any hot games coming out for fall 2013 or winter 2013 that are first person shooters. alot of stuff in spring 2013 like bioshock infinite.

#2 Posted by Kendog87 (1111 posts) -

Its not too late to get Borderlands 2, personally i'm waiting to the christmas sales to see if i can get it abit cheaper.

Edit: In most cases, screw the bonus for preordering.

#3 Posted by Vari3ty (11111 posts) -

Dude go and get Borderlands 2. Not too late, not by a longshot...

#4 Posted by pacific90 (659 posts) -

I don't have enough cash to get Borderlands 2 right now. I will have cash by next Fall though. I mean I could get Borderlands 2 then.

#5 Posted by jaay55 (205 posts) -

Its not too late to get Borderlands 2, personally i'm waiting to the christmas sales to see if i can get it abit cheaper.

Kendog87

SAME HERE! hopefully theres a good deal somewhere. If not then i am picking it up sometime in december. Is borderlands 2 loot as exciting as say, diablo 2 loot?

#6 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -

[QUOTE="Kendog87"]

jaay55

SAME HERE! hopefully theres a good deal somewhere. If not then i am picking it up sometime in december. Is borderlands 2 loot as exciting as say, diablo 2 loot?

There's a couple of days left on the 35% off code @ GMG

#7 Posted by mhofever (3954 posts) -

What's wrong with getting Borderlands 2 now? It's flippin brilliant funl

#8 Posted by ciorlandenis (331 posts) -

to be honest borderlands 2 isn't all that great, I played about 10 hours and then just couldn't get myself to continue, it's boring...

#9 Posted by kieran88 (2273 posts) -
it's dull if you dont play it on coop
#10 Posted by jrorl63 (723 posts) -
Wait... you are trying to plan what game to get, for next fall?!
#11 Posted by SG-Tank (37 posts) -
I am definitely am recommending Halo 4 or COD Black MW 3
#12 Posted by Rattlesnake_8 (18414 posts) -
Borderlands 2 is amazing. It's not too late to buy it.. people will be buying it and playing for years. A LOT of pople still play the first one! My next FPS is probably going to be Aliens Colonial Marines. I already have the big releases this year that I want that are FPS.
#13 Posted by creaturemagic (641 posts) -
Planetside 2, its free!
#14 Posted by bonafidetk (3820 posts) -
Why cant you get BL2? How is "too late?" . FPS's dont have an expiry date.
#15 Posted by PetJel (3724 posts) -

I don't have enough cash to get Borderlands 2 right now. I will have cash by next Fall though. I mean I could get Borderlands 2 then.

pacific90
Now I'm confused. So you won't have enough cash to get a new game until a year from now? :P
#16 Posted by Lost-to-Apathy (372 posts) -

[QUOTE="pacific90"]

PetJel

Now I'm confused. So you won't have enough cash to get a new game until a year from now? :P

Some people can't even mow lawns.

#17 Posted by BattleSpectre (6392 posts) -

[QUOTE="PetJel"][QUOTE="pacific90"]

Lost-to-Apathy

Some people can't even mow lawns.

My lawn is emo, it cuts itself. :)

#18 Posted by Falconoffury (1717 posts) -

I usually like to pre-order my games, so that I can get a bonus item. pacific90

Buy a "game of the year" edition of an older game. You get all the downloadable content, bonus items, and you save money.

#19 Posted by sloakz (379 posts) -

Planetside 2, its free!creaturemagic

Def this ^^

#20 Posted by pacific90 (659 posts) -

i bought some other stuff and busy with college.

#21 Posted by NightmareP3 (256 posts) -

Borderlands 2 ? Ehhhh, don't see why people like that game at all. I got bored of the first game after 8 hours of playing it, could never see myself forking over 50 euros for the sequel.

#22 Posted by xDrengoR (5 posts) -
You should try CoD: BO2, it's awesome. I recommend it :D
#23 Posted by pacific90 (659 posts) -

My gamestop still has a copy of the pre order Borderlands 2.

But is their anyway I can still get the Halloween skins that were released?