Survarium Beta Open for 24hr Only

#1 Edited by blangenakker (2228 posts) -

Fans of the Stalker series and upcoming Survarium. Survarium's Closed Beta will be open for only 24hrs this Friday. Although, there hasn't been indication of being able to download the game before its open and no one has said how big the game is so expect the servers to be hammered.

http://survarium.com/en/news/survarium-access-declared-open

#2 Posted by Grey_Eyed_Elf (3697 posts) -

I've made a account... Now I wait.

Thank you by the way.

#3 Posted by PredatorRules (7432 posts) -

Fans of the Stalker series and upcoming Survarium. Survarium's Closed Beta will be open for only 24hrs this Friday. Although, there hasn't been indication of being able to download the game before its open and no one has said how big the game is so expect the servers to be hammered.

http://survarium.com/en/news/survarium-access-declared-open

Been waiting for Stalker Online for years, this might be the thing I was looking for all these years =)

#4 Posted by blangenakker (2228 posts) -

@PredatorRules: Well at the moment they only have PvP. I'm pretty sure at the end of the year they'll have the open world part out.

#5 Posted by PredatorRules (7432 posts) -

@PredatorRules: Well at the moment they only have PvP. I'm pretty sure at the end of the year they'll have the open world part out.

Oh, then I guess I'll wait a little more, they had pvp in Stalker games as well, nothing I was looking for; been looking for something like Shadow of Chernobyl with co-op, grouping in factions and then make it a pve/pvp based wars with zones controlled by groups/clans.

#6 Posted by blangenakker (2228 posts) -

@blangenakker said:

Oh, then I guess I'll wait a little more, they had pvp in Stalker games as well, nothing I was looking for; been looking for something like Shadow of Chernobyl with co-op, grouping in factions and then make it a pve/pvp based wars with zones controlled by groups/clans.

the only game i know that is remotely close to that is APB

#7 Edited by PredatorRules (7432 posts) -

@blangenakker said:

@PredatorRules said:

@blangenakker said:

the only game i know that is remotely close to that is APB

Yeah, and it's pretty bad, also I'd like to see such thing in post apocalyptic theme =)

#8 Edited by groowagon (2761 posts) -

it was totally unplayable. such bullshit. after running forward for 5 seconds you rubberbanded back to where you were 5 seconds ago, and that didn't only happen sometimes but it was constant. on top of that, the gameplay itself was totally uninteresting. i will propably never install that game anymore. not even the final. as a Stalker fan, this game made me very sad.

what? it's gonna be open-world? i missed that memo. then i actually might give it another spin when it's released.

#9 Edited by nutcrackr (12468 posts) -

I read in an article that they are making this call of duty-esque F2P shooter to fund the real deal (the open world stalker mmo that is years away). Seems they have spent a lot of time on this prelude experience for very little return. I think they should have just gone to crowd funding and talked about making a stalker game. Hopefully the game goes well in the RU region because I don't see it taking off elsewhere.

#10 Posted by groowagon (2761 posts) -

I think they should have just gone to crowd funding and talked about making a stalker game.

definetly. i wonder why they didn't...

#11 Posted by EatShanna (875 posts) -

Tried it, it's a run-of-the-mill shooter, nothing appealing about it at all, and the lag was unbearable.