Survarium Beta Open for 24hr Only

This topic is locked from further discussion.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blangenakker
Member since 2006 • 3240 Posts

Fans of the Stalker series and upcoming Survarium. Survarium's Closed Beta will be open for only 24hrs this Friday. Although, there hasn't been indication of being able to download the game before its open and no one has said how big the game is so expect the servers to be hammered.

http://survarium.com/en/news/survarium-access-declared-open

Grey_Eyed_Elf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Grey_Eyed_Elf
Member since 2011 • 7970 Posts

I've made a account... Now I wait.

Thank you by the way.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12803 Posts

@blangenakker said:

Fans of the Stalker series and upcoming Survarium. Survarium's Closed Beta will be open for only 24hrs this Friday. Although, there hasn't been indication of being able to download the game before its open and no one has said how big the game is so expect the servers to be hammered.

http://survarium.com/en/news/survarium-access-declared-open

Been waiting for Stalker Online for years, this might be the thing I was looking for all these years =)

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 blangenakker

@PredatorRules: Well at the moment they only have PvP. I'm pretty sure at the end of the year they'll have the open world part out.

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 GeryGo  Moderator

@blangenakker said:

@PredatorRules: Well at the moment they only have PvP. I'm pretty sure at the end of the year they'll have the open world part out.

Oh, then I guess I'll wait a little more, they had pvp in Stalker games as well, nothing I was looking for; been looking for something like Shadow of Chernobyl with co-op, grouping in factions and then make it a pve/pvp based wars with zones controlled by groups/clans.

blangenakker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 blangenakker

@PredatorRules said:

@blangenakker said:

Oh, then I guess I'll wait a little more, they had pvp in Stalker games as well, nothing I was looking for; been looking for something like Shadow of Chernobyl with co-op, grouping in factions and then make it a pve/pvp based wars with zones controlled by groups/clans.

the only game i know that is remotely close to that is APB

GeryGo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GeryGo  Moderator

@blangenakker said:

@PredatorRules said:

@blangenakker said:

the only game i know that is remotely close to that is APB

Yeah, and it's pretty bad, also I'd like to see such thing in post apocalyptic theme =)

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8  Edited By deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

it was totally unplayable. such bullshit. after running forward for 5 seconds you rubberbanded back to where you were 5 seconds ago, and that didn't only happen sometimes but it was constant. on top of that, the gameplay itself was totally uninteresting. i will propably never install that game anymore. not even the final. as a Stalker fan, this game made me very sad.

@blangenakker said:

what? it's gonna be open-world? i missed that memo. then i actually might give it another spin when it's released.

nutcrackr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By nutcrackr
Member since 2004 • 13032 Posts

I read in an article that they are making this call of duty-esque F2P shooter to fund the real deal (the open world stalker mmo that is years away). Seems they have spent a lot of time on this prelude experience for very little return. I think they should have just gone to crowd funding and talked about making a stalker game. Hopefully the game goes well in the RU region because I don't see it taking off elsewhere.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
deactivated-5bda06edf37ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 deactivated-5bda06edf37ee
Member since 2010 • 4675 Posts

@nutcrackr said:

I think they should have just gone to crowd funding and talked about making a stalker game.

definetly. i wonder why they didn't...

EatShanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 EatShanna
Member since 2008 • 875 Posts

Tried it, it's a run-of-the-mill shooter, nothing appealing about it at all, and the lag was unbearable.