Starcraft crashes after every game on Windows 7

This topic is locked from further discussion.

bigboss1203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#1 bigboss1203
Member since 2009 • 1885 Posts

I downloaded Starcraft and Brood War on my PC using the CD key on Blizzard.com, and it installed fine and it plays fine (No color problems or anything) But whenever I star over, finish, or complete a mission or online game; the game goes black and I have to press Esc to get out, in which it takes me out of Starcraft and I have to restart it. It doesnt show me any error reports such as "Starcraft.exe has stopped working" Or anything like that so I'm stumped on what to do. Any help is massively appreciated! :)

EDIT* Nevermind, when I ran the game as an administrator it worked fine

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#2 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Doesnt do this for me, but then again I dont have the expansion.

FelipeInside

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 FelipeInside
Member since 2003 • 28548 Posts

I downloaded Starcraft and Brood War on my PC using the CD key on Blizzard.com, and it installed fine and it plays fine (No color problems or anything) But whenever I star over, finish, or complete a mission or online game; the game goes black and I have to press Esc to get out, in which it takes me out of Starcraft and I have to restart it. It doesnt show me any error reports such as "Starcraft.exe has stopped working" Or anything like that so I'm stumped on what to do. Any help is massively appreciated! :)

EDIT* Nevermind, when I ran the game as an administrator it worked fine

bigboss1203
LOL... EXACTLY the same things happens to me in StarCraft 2....