Splinter Cell Blacklist has a huge Steam discount now

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by biggest_loser (23980 posts) -

The game has been marked down for the Ubisoft sale.

It is now $23.77 when its normally about $70. Its 66% off.

I haven't finished the game yet but over the 10 hours I've played it has some very intense stealth game play.

I think this is a pretty good price to get the game at so I just thought I'd tell people if they haven't been on Steam today.

#2 Posted by BSC14 (3527 posts) -

The game has been marked down for the Ubisoft sale.

It is now $23.77 when its normally about $70. Its 66% off.

I haven't finished the game yet but over the 10 hours I've played it has some very intense stealth game play.

I think this is a pretty good price to get the game at so I just thought I'd tell people if they haven't been on Steam today.

Wait.....it's a stealth game that lets you use a gun and all kinds of other stuff but Thief is unacceptable?

#3 Edited by kozzy1234 (35125 posts) -

good game, good deal at this price

#4 Posted by jimseek (160 posts) -

Great game... It's one of my favorite games since Rainbow Six: Raven Shield!

#5 Edited by cyloninside (389 posts) -

considering the game has been out a while, that is not a good price. there are plenty of other games that have been out for similar amount of time that are 15 dollars on sale. the game also isnt really that long, and has almost no replayability unless you wanna do the stealth approach and then go back and do the full auto approach

#6 Posted by nutcrackr (12267 posts) -

$20 after 6 months for a quality game is a great deal. You'll do yourself a service by picking this up if you enjoyed the older splinter cell games or are looking for some good stealth play. Blacklist has some really great gadgets and is quite fun to replay the missions because there are multiple routes through areas. Plus you get the co-op missions and the multiplayer which are both solid additions. Ubisoft have been doing well in recent times and I'm quite glad I got this game at launch.

#7 Posted by TheShadowLord07 (22103 posts) -

Too bad the retail version is still $60. I cant download the digital version with my bandwith cap I am waiting for a sale for the box copy. Heard a lot of good things about blacklist besides no micheal ironside.