So, what headphones/speakers do you guys have?

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kris9031998"]One thing i never understood is why people think the he-400's are so heavy. Before i bought them, that was pretty much the biggest "draw" from them, comfort and weight. Neither bother me at all, i mean i feel them on my head, yes, but it isn't annoying. Gets better with time, definitely. I think sometime this year i should get a nice ~$300 portable to go with them, possible the m100's or the sony mdr 1r's. Maybe even the sennheiser momentum's.kris9031998
Get the Mad Dogs by Mr.Speakers.. What were you thinking, Darth!

Pssh, they aren't portable at all. Plus, the he-400's outclass them

How aren't they portable?? Also, how an you make that assumption, people say it sounds as good as a LCD-2..
#52 Posted by kris9031998 (7554 posts) -

[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] Get the Mad Dogs by Mr.Speakers.. What were you thinking, Darth!Wolfetan
Pssh, they aren't portable at all. Plus, the he-400's outclass them

How aren't they portable?? Also, how an you make that assumption, people say it sounds as good as a LCD-2..

They aren't portable seeing as they are over 400g and need more power than the he-400's. Plus, they're full size and can't be folded. How WOULD they be portable? And my assumption comes from this

#53 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kris9031998"] Pssh, they aren't portable at all. Plus, the he-400's outclass themkris9031998

They aren't portable seeing as they are over 400g and need more power than the he-400's. Plus, they're full size and can't be folded. How WOULD they be portable? And my assumption comes from this

I would consider them portable, just need a Ray Samuels SR-71B also, he just says that there not a "fun" can. I like a headphone thats very neutral and the song gives energy, not the headphone. Just my opinion though:)
#54 Posted by kris9031998 (7554 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"]

[QUOTE="Wolfetan"] How aren't they portable?? Also, how an you make that assumption, people say it sounds as good as a LCD-2..Wolfetan

I would consider them portable, just need a Ray Samuels SR-71B also, he just says that there not a "fun" can. I like a headphone thats very neutral and the song gives energy, not the headphone. Just my opinion though:)

So $600 for an amp?
#55 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kris9031998"]

kris9031998

So $600 for an amp?

Did not know it was much(see it on FS section for $350).. I could use my O2 then.
#56 Posted by kris9031998 (7554 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] I would consider them portable, just need a Ray Samuels SR-71B also, he just says that there not a "fun" can. I like a headphone thats very neutral and the song gives energy, not the headphone. Just my opinion though:)Wolfetan
So $600 for an amp?

Did not know it was much(see it on FS section for $350).. I could use my O2 then.

Yeah, i don't think that's going to fit in my pocket
#57 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kris9031998"] So $600 for an amp?

What about a C421? It's about the size of a iPod Touch(I think smaller..)
#58 Posted by kris9031998 (7554 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] Did not know it was much(see it on FS section for $350).. I could use my O2 then. Wolfetan

That's still another $200 for a portable amp, not really worth it....seeing as the mad dogs are full sized and aren't foldable at all
#59 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kris9031998"] Yeah, i don't think that's going to fit in my pocket

That's still another $200 for a portable amp, not really worth it....seeing as the mad dogs are full sized and aren't foldable at all

I think they are:P Ah whatever, get the MDR-1R's, I heard them and thought they were fantastic, extremely comfortable, the M100's are for bassheads..
#60 Posted by kris9031998 (7554 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] What about a C421? It's about the size of a iPod Touch(I think smaller..)Wolfetan

I think they are:P Ah whatever, get the MDR-1R's, I heard them and thought they were fantastic, extremely comfortable, the M100's are for bassheads..

I'm probably going to wait it out, i feel that v-moda recognizes their mistakes in the m100 and will attempt to make a new headphone by 2014, using head-fi's help
#61 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kris9031998"] That's still another $200 for a portable amp, not really worth it....seeing as the mad dogs are full sized and aren't foldable at all

I'm probably going to wait it out, i feel that v-moda recognizes their mistakes in the m100 and will attempt to make a new headphone by 2014, using head-fi's help

Never know, I'm pretty sure my father is getting a MDR-1R soon:D
#62 Posted by kris9031998 (7554 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] I think they are:P Ah whatever, get the MDR-1R's, I heard them and thought they were fantastic, extremely comfortable, the M100's are for bassheads..Wolfetan

I really wish they released the silver version in the US
#63 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kris9031998"] I'm probably going to wait it out, i feel that v-moda recognizes their mistakes in the m100 and will attempt to make a new headphone by 2014, using head-fi's help

Why didn't they? Personally, I prefer all my electronics to be black so its all good.
#64 Posted by kris9031998 (7554 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] Never know, I'm pretty sure my father is getting a MDR-1R soon:DWolfetan

Why didn't they? Personally, I prefer all my electronics to be black so its all good.

No idea, i believe it was for Europe and Asia, while the US got Black
#65 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="kris9031998"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kris9031998"] I really wish they released the silver version in the US

No idea, i believe it was for Europe and Asia, while the US got Black

:(
#66 Posted by dxmcat (1156 posts) -

Pair of Mirage Omni - 60s

Pair of DCM10As

Polk PSW10.

Onkyo TX-SR805

Denon HP-1000.

Jus stereo, place is too tiny for surround.

#67 Posted by kraken2109 (13070 posts) -

Borrowing a pair of HD650s right now, loving them.

#68 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

kraken2109
Nice! What amp are you using?
#69 Posted by NamelessPlayer (7729 posts) -
I just got those HE-400s (with velour pads) to review for a week, and first impressions are pretty good. I'm driving them from the headphone jack on my Onkyo TX-SV515PRO receiver. (No, I didn't take the picture upside-down. Blame Dropbox for rotating images for no reason.) -Build quality is what a $350-400 headphone should be. Solid and durable throughout. -Comfort is actually pretty good. They're much lighter than I expected (seriously, people call these things heavy?), the velour pads feel nice, and clamping force isn't bothering me as much as it does on some other headphones. The only thing is that the earcups are a little small, so the top and bottom of my earlobes touch the pads, which feels a little weird coming from Stax Lambda series sets where that doesn't usually happen. -The mids, thankfully, aren't horribly recessed like some people make it out to be. It's still not a mid-centric headphone as bass and treble notes tend to step a bit in front of the vocals, but the vocals still have enough presence that I don't think they're really falling into the background music as a whole. -Sense of clarity is pretty good. I'm guessing this is something that planar driver structures tend to excel at, whether driven with magnetic or electrostatic force. -Soundstage is good. It doesn't have the sheer "airiness" or vastness of a Stax Lambda where it seems like the atmosphere itself is singing to you, but those sets best even the AD700 at soundstaging, which is no small feat. Still, I can see the HE-400 being a decent gaming headphone because of this. Overall, I'm actually liking the HE-400. Wouldn't trade in my SR-Lambda to get one, but it's still a headphone I'd consider buying down the road.
#70 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="NamelessPlayer"]I just got those HE-400s (with velour pads) to review for a week, and first impressions are pretty good. I'm driving them from the headphone jack on my Onkyo TX-SV515PRO receiver. (No, I didn't take the picture upside-down. Blame Dropbox for rotating images for no reason.) -Build quality is what a $350-400 headphone should be. Solid and durable throughout. -Comfort is actually pretty good. They're much lighter than I expected (seriously, people call these things heavy?), the velour pads feel nice, and clamping force isn't bothering me as much as it does on some other headphones. The only thing is that the earcups are a little small, so the top and bottom of my earlobes touch the pads, which feels a little weird coming from Stax Lambda series sets where that doesn't usually happen. -The mids, thankfully, aren't horribly recessed like some people make it out to be. It's still not a mid-centric headphone as bass and treble notes tend to step a bit in front of the vocals, but the vocals still have enough presence that I don't think they're really falling into the background music as a whole. -Sense of clarity is pretty good. I'm guessing this is something that planar driver structures tend to excel at, whether driven with magnetic or electrostatic force. -Soundstage is good. It doesn't have the sheer "airiness" or vastness of a Stax Lambda where it seems like the atmosphere itself is singing to you, but those sets best even the AD700 at soundstaging, which is no small feat. Still, I can see the HE-400 being a decent gaming headphone because of this. Overall, I'm actually liking the HE-400. Wouldn't trade in my SR-Lambda to get one, but it's still a headphone I'd consider buying down the road.

Nice! And nice ODAC, I have one and love it. What amp do you have for your Lambda?
#71 Posted by kraken2109 (13070 posts) -
[QUOTE="kraken2109"]

Wolfetan

Just my AV Reciever so far and they're sounding great through it. I'll dig out an adapter tomorrow and try them with my Fiio E6, although being open back (and not mine...) they won't be used on the go.
#72 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kraken2109"]

kraken2109

Just my AV Reciever so far and they're sounding great through it. I'll dig out an adapter tomorrow and try them with my Fiio E6, although being open back (and not mine...) they won't be used on the go.

Ah, they would be so much better out of a tube amp like a Woo Audio WA6, they neeeeeeeed a good amp, but since its not yours, it doesn't really matter:P. Well, I may be putting wood cups on my DT880's and getting them from MartinCustomAudio:D
#73 Posted by spittis (1875 posts) -
[QUOTE="NamelessPlayer"]I just got those HE-400s (with velour pads) to review for a week, and first impressions are pretty good. I'm driving them from the headphone jack on my Onkyo TX-SV515PRO receiver. (No, I didn't take the picture upside-down. Blame Dropbox for rotating images for no reason.) -Build quality is what a $350-400 headphone should be. Solid and durable throughout. -Comfort is actually pretty good. They're much lighter than I expected (seriously, people call these things heavy?), the velour pads feel nice, and clamping force isn't bothering me as much as it does on some other headphones. The only thing is that the earcups are a little small, so the top and bottom of my earlobes touch the pads, which feels a little weird coming from Stax Lambda series sets where that doesn't usually happen. -The mids, thankfully, aren't horribly recessed like some people make it out to be. It's still not a mid-centric headphone as bass and treble notes tend to step a bit in front of the vocals, but the vocals still have enough presence that I don't think they're really falling into the background music as a whole. -Sense of clarity is pretty good. I'm guessing this is something that planar driver structures tend to excel at, whether driven with magnetic or electrostatic force. -Soundstage is good. It doesn't have the sheer "airiness" or vastness of a Stax Lambda where it seems like the atmosphere itself is singing to you, but those sets best even the AD700 at soundstaging, which is no small feat. Still, I can see the HE-400 being a decent gaming headphone because of this. Overall, I'm actually liking the HE-400. Wouldn't trade in my SR-Lambda to get one, but it's still a headphone I'd consider buying down the road.

Haven't heard the Lambda, but overall your impressions sound much like my thoughts about them. Soundstage isn't huge, but detail and instrument separation is excellent. It's a "fun" sound thanks to the slightly emphasized treble and bass without being too colouring. Comfort is surprisingly good, at least I can wear them for hours without feeling them, couldn't say the same for my previous Beyers. For the price it's a great headphone that works with pretty much all genres, it's surprisingly bassy with music that actually demands it too.
#74 Posted by NamelessPlayer (7729 posts) -
Nice! And nice ODAC, I have one and love it. What amp do you have for your Lambda?Wolfetan
The Lambda amp system is the same Onkyo receiver, but with the speaker taps connected to a Stax SRD-7/SB. The receiver's literally there on my computer desk just to serve as an oversized headphone amp, and a speaker amp + transformer box is much, much cheaper than a dedicated Stax amp like the SRM-1/Mk2 Pro or SRM-T1. (Those run from around $350 to $600 second-hand, which costs more by itself than most Lambda-series Stax sets for sale. Then you get into the top-of-the-line stuff like the rare SRM-T2, KGSSHV and Blue Hawaii SE, where you're spending $2,000 to $5,000 on a headphone amp...) The ODAC was actually an unexpected addition that I didn't know about until everything was shipped to me. Those first impressions were made using my X-Fi Titanium HD as the source, but I'll probably test the ODAC before I send it and the HE-400 off to the next person. (We have a sort of "open sink" thing going with this stuff, where hardware gets passed around for each person on the sink list to review, with the only cost being shipping to the next person. It does rely immensely on trust throughout the chain, though.) [QUOTE="spittis"]Haven't heard the Lambda, but overall your impressions sound much like my thoughts about them. Soundstage isn't huge, but detail and instrument separation is excellent. It's a "fun" sound thanks to the slightly emphasized treble and bass without being too colouring. Comfort is surprisingly good, at least I can wear them for hours without feeling them, couldn't say the same for my previous Beyers. For the price it's a great headphone that works with pretty much all genres, it's surprisingly bassy with music that actually demands it too.

Most people haven't heard a Stax set before (save for hardcore audiophiles who are probably on SR-007s, SR-009s, or Sennheiser Orpheus systems by now), so I'm not surprised. I'm just the odd case where I managed to snag a Stax Lambda with a transformer box for just $250 as my upgrade path from the Audio-Technica AD700 (my first half-decent headphone). Best deal I'll ever get on headphones at this rate. The HE-400 definitely shatters my concerns about a bassy headphone having bass that smashes the rest of the spectrum; it'll deliver when it's called for, but ONLY when it's called for.
#75 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Wolfetan"]Nice! And nice ODAC, I have one and love it. What amp do you have for your Lambda?NamelessPlayer
The Lambda amp system is the same Onkyo receiver, but with the speaker taps connected to a Stax SRD-7/SB. The receiver's literally there on my computer desk just to serve as an oversized headphone amp, and a speaker amp + transformer box is much, much cheaper than a dedicated Stax amp like the SRM-1/Mk2 Pro or SRM-T1. (Those run from around $350 to $600 second-hand, which costs more by itself than most Lambda-series Stax sets for sale. Then you get into the top-of-the-line stuff like the rare SRM-T2, KGSSHV and Blue Hawaii SE, where you're spending $2,000 to $5,000 on a headphone amp...) The ODAC was actually an unexpected addition that I didn't know about until everything was shipped to me. Those first impressions were made using my X-Fi Titanium HD as the source, but I'll probably test the ODAC before I send it and the HE-400 off to the next person. (We have a sort of "open sink" thing going with this stuff, where hardware gets passed around for each person on the sink list to review, with the only cost being shipping to the next person. It does rely immensely on trust throughout the chain, though.) [QUOTE="spittis"]Haven't heard the Lambda, but overall your impressions sound much like my thoughts about them. Soundstage isn't huge, but detail and instrument separation is excellent. It's a "fun" sound thanks to the slightly emphasized treble and bass without being too colouring. Comfort is surprisingly good, at least I can wear them for hours without feeling them, couldn't say the same for my previous Beyers. For the price it's a great headphone that works with pretty much all genres, it's surprisingly bassy with music that actually demands it too.

Most people haven't heard a Stax set before (save for hardcore audiophiles who are probably on SR-007s, SR-009s, or Sennheiser Orpheus systems by now), so I'm not surprised. I'm just the odd case where I managed to snag a Stax Lambda with a transformer box for just $250 as my upgrade path from the Audio-Technica AD700 (my first half-decent headphone). Best deal I'll ever get on headphones at this rate. The HE-400 definitely shatters my concerns about a bassy headphone having bass that smashes the rest of the spectrum; it'll deliver when it's called for, but ONLY when it's called for.

Best deal I've heard of was today. One guy got a DT880 250 ohms at a pawn shop for $45:shock:
#77 Posted by kraken2109 (13070 posts) -
[QUOTE="banana7212"]Apple ios headphones are surprisingly good. Btw come to my forums to talk with me at www.digitalwhip.com/forums

lol worst bot ever
#78 Posted by kraken2109 (13070 posts) -
[QUOTE="kraken2109"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] Nice! What amp are you using?Wolfetan

Ah, they would be so much better out of a tube amp like a Woo Audio WA6, they neeeeeeeed a good amp, but since its not yours, it doesn't really matter:P. Well, I may be putting wood cups on my DT880's and getting them from MartinCustomAudio:D

I'll be honest, at 300ohms i wasn't sure how the receiver would do, but they sound amazing. Need to find a 1/4 to 3.5mm adapter to try them with my fiio though.
#79 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="kraken2109"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kraken2109"] Just my AV Reciever so far and they're sounding great through it. I'll dig out an adapter tomorrow and try them with my Fiio E6, although being open back (and not mine...) they won't be used on the go.

I'll be honest, at 300ohms i wasn't sure how the receiver would do, but they sound amazing. Need to find a 1/4 to 3.5mm adapter to try them with my fiio though.

I'm saying that the HD650's need a amp that matches with them.
#80 Posted by kraken2109 (13070 posts) -
[QUOTE="kraken2109"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] Ah, they would be so much better out of a tube amp like a Woo Audio WA6, they neeeeeeeed a good amp, but since its not yours, it doesn't really matter:P. Well, I may be putting wood cups on my DT880's and getting them from MartinCustomAudio:DWolfetan

And I'm saying that while a more suitable amp would be better, I am pleasantly surprised at how they sound through my receiver.
#81 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="kraken2109"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="kraken2109"] I'll be honest, at 300ohms i wasn't sure how the receiver would do, but they sound amazing. Need to find a 1/4 to 3.5mm adapter to try them with my fiio though.

And I'm saying that while a more suitable amp would be better, I am pleasantly surprised at how they sound through my receiver.

Gotcha:D
#82 Posted by Yagnav (6107 posts) -

HK-Soundsticks III + Sennheiser HD598 + Roccat Kave 5.1 all powered by a Xonar Phoebus. :)

#83 Posted by Innovazero2000 (3144 posts) -

Here's some pictures :) (everybody loves pictures!) *****************56K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!************

Sorry for semi crap picture quality, phone camera.

11886_10200637470930189_1456040777_n.jpg

217574_10200637471290198_1005610308_n.jp

541604_10200637472570230_1687443416_n.jp

563456_10200637472930239_1515134058_n.jp

285358_10200637473210246_1944676667_n.jp

600651_10200637472730234_2036115180_n.jp

#84 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

What speakers and what Denon Reciever? I have a Denon too, a AVR21, whats yours?

#85 Posted by Innovazero2000 (3144 posts) -

What speakers and what Denon Reciever? I have a Denon too, a AVR21, whats yours?

Wolfetan
Polk TSi 300 Towers Polk CSR Center Dayton 12" Sub (My Sunfire True Mark1 is down, box destroyed itself lol - it's old though) The Denon is the AVR-1612 (2011 model)
#86 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Wolfetan"]

Innovazero2000
Polk TSi 300 Towers Polk CSR Center Dayton 12" Sub (My Sunfire True Mark1 is down, box destroyed itself lol - it's old though) The Denon is the AVR-1612 (2011 model)

Nice Polk! I like Polk.. Also, I am getting a Beyerdynamic DT880 600 ohm even though I have a 250 ohm version. Just want to see which is better.
#87 Posted by Innovazero2000 (3144 posts) -
[QUOTE="Innovazero2000"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"]

Wolfetan

Nice Polk! I like Polk.. Also, I am getting a Beyerdynamic DT880 600 ohm even though I have a 250 ohm version. Just want to see which is better.

Appreciate it! Yeah The Polk/Denon mix is nice, those TSI's give off a nice wide sound field. Always wanted to hear the DT880, what amp are you going to drive the 600ohms on?
#88 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Innovazero2000"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="Innovazero2000"] Polk TSi 300 Towers Polk CSR Center Dayton 12" Sub (My Sunfire True Mark1 is down, box destroyed itself lol - it's old though) The Denon is the AVR-1612 (2011 model)

Appreciate it! Yeah The Polk/Denon mix is nice, those TSI's give off a nice wide sound field. Always wanted to hear the DT880, what amp are you going to drive the 600ohms on?

JDSLabs O2/ODAC. I just got the 600!:D
#89 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Innovazero2000"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="Innovazero2000"] Polk TSi 300 Towers Polk CSR Center Dayton 12" Sub (My Sunfire True Mark1 is down, box destroyed itself lol - it's old though) The Denon is the AVR-1612 (2011 model)

#90 Posted by Innovazero2000 (3144 posts) -
[QUOTE="Innovazero2000"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"] Nice Polk! I like Polk.. Also, I am getting a Beyerdynamic DT880 600 ohm even though I have a 250 ohm version. Just want to see which is better.Wolfetan

Nice! Let us know what you think! :)
#91 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -
[QUOTE="Innovazero2000"][QUOTE="Wolfetan"][QUOTE="Innovazero2000"] Appreciate it! Yeah The Polk/Denon mix is nice, those TSI's give off a nice wide sound field. Always wanted to hear the DT880, what amp are you going to drive the 600ohms on?

Nice! Let us know what you think! :)

I found it to be better then the 250 ohm. I listened to Last Flowers to the Hospital on both, and on the 600 the piano was a lot lighter I thought. I like:D Just sent them to MartinCustomAudio to get wood cups done! And sent my 250 ohm's back to Amazon. I'm rolling with AKG K167's right now, which I dont particuarly like.
#92 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

I just got a Mad Dogs by MrSpeakers, there so good. Kris, or Darth, I suggest you get one:D

#93 Posted by DJ_Headshot (6245 posts) -

Here is a list of all the audio equipment I own.

Headphones&IEM

1. Audio Technica AD700
  2. Digitech Promonitor(Same driver as Brainwavz HM5)
  3. JVC SA500
  4. Audio Technica CKM500
  5. Technics RP-1200

Speakers&Subwoofers

1. Pioneer SP-BS21
  2. Dayton B652
  3. Dayton SUB 1200

Other

1. Sansui 4000 Amplifer
  2. Audigy 2ZS Sound Card with KX Audio Drivers
  3. Technics SL-1210 MK2 Turn Table
#94 Posted by NexApex (218 posts) -

Never been a big head phone kind of guy, but I'm sure once I get into PC gaming sometime in the future I'll consider purchasing one. Well here is my speaker setup / theatre room.

VIDEO

Elite 70" LED-LCD HDTV [PRO70X5FD]

AUDIO

Pioneer Elite VSX-53 Reciever
Definitive Technology Center Channel [CS-8040HD]
Definitive Technology Left / Right Bipolar SuperTowers w/ Built-in Subwoofers [BP-8040ST]
Definitive Technology Left / Right Surround & Back Bipolar Speakers [SR-8040BP]
Martin Logan Dynamo 700W SWT-2 Wireless Subwoofer

Theatre Room

Theatre Room #2

#95 Posted by MonoSilver (1525 posts) -

I just recently bought some Sennheiser HD 205 headphones. They're not flashy but money is pretty tight right now. They're tight fitting but cut out external noise really well.

1340357_110715125813_Sennheiser_HD_205.j

#96 Posted by Mozelleple112 (6669 posts) -

Bowers & Wilkins DM685

KEF KHT3005

Denon AVR1911

Denon AH-D5000

Can't wait to upgrade after I've returned home from my service in the Navy. 

#97 Posted by Wolfetan (7522 posts) -

Bowers & Wilkins DM685

KEF KHT3005

Denon AVR1911

Denon AH-D5000

Can't wait to upgrade after I've returned home from my service in the Navy. 

Mozelleple112
What are you planning on buying?
#98 Posted by DarkGamer007 (6030 posts) -

Headphones: Shure SRH-840

D.A.C./Amp: FiiO E17

Turntable: Denon DP-300F

#99 Posted by mark552495786 (78 posts) -

astro_1.jpgIhave Astro A30/A40
Astro makes some great headsets, and has been a popular choice specifically among gamers in recent years. The $199 retail A30 and $249 retail A40 sound systems sound great, both come with removable or retractable microphones, and sport an external mix-up that sits between your headset and your sound source to amplify your audio, whether you're listening to music, playing video games, or sitting in a video conference or internet call, you're guaranteed solid sound and voice. Depending on whether you use the cables or the mixamp, you can connect an Astro headset to your computereither via USB or 3.5mm jacks, and the microphone can be attached or detached as necessary. Bonus: the magnetic tags on the ears are customizable to suit your style.

#100 Posted by kraken2109 (13070 posts) -

astro_1.jpgIhave Astro A30/A40
Astro makes some great headsets, and has been a popular choice specifically among gamers in recent years. The $199 retail A30 and $249 retail A40 sound systems sound great, both come with removable or retractable microphones, and sport an external mix-up that sits between your headset and your sound source to amplify your audio, whether you're listening to music, playing video games, or sitting in a video conference or internet call, you're guaranteed solid sound and voice. Depending on whether you use the cables or the mixamp, you can connect an Astro headset to your computereither via USB or 3.5mm jacks, and the microphone can be attached or detached as necessary. Bonus: the magnetic tags on the ears are customizable to suit your style.

mark552495786
Do you work for astro?