So, my G700 is defective. Any other gaming mice worth looking at?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_Capitalist (10838 posts) -

My Logitech G700 has fallen victim to the infamous "click and hold" defect. The defect manifests itself when you hold the left mouse button to drag windows around or highlight text - it does not keep holding as it should. 

Unfortunately for me, I've had this thing for 18 months, so it's out of warranty. 

#2 Posted by dramaybaz (6020 posts) -
G500?
#3 Posted by _SKatEDiRt_ (2621 posts) -

My Logitech G700 has fallen victim to the infamous "click and hold" defect. The defect manifests itself when you hold the left mouse button to drag windows around or highlight text - it does not keep holding as it should. 

Unfortunately for me, I've had this thing for 18 months, so it's out of warranty. 

The_Capitalist

You should have a 3 year warranty

#4 Posted by KABCOOL (1147 posts) -

I purchased a R.A.T. 7 a little while ago and love it so far. 

#5 Posted by topgunmv (10335 posts) -

I purchased a R.A.T. 7 a little while ago and love it so far. 

KABCOOL

Ditto.

#6 Posted by TwistedShade (3138 posts) -

Razer Naga.

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-Expert-Gaming-Mouse-RZ01-00580100-R3U1/dp/B007VPZR5U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359692110&sr=8-2&keywords=razer+naga

#7 Posted by Allicrombie (25514 posts) -
bought a naga hex recently and its been great.
#8 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
If my deathadder failed on me, I would probably buy the new Deathadder. I'd also like to try the Roccat Kova[+].
#9 Posted by The_Capitalist (10838 posts) -

[QUOTE="The_Capitalist"]

_SKatEDiRt_

You should have a 3 year warranty

Thanks. If they don't come through for me, then I'll look at some of the Razer mice. 

#10 Posted by Barujin (308 posts) -

http://www.ianker.com/product/98ANDS2368-BA

I just bought this mouse and I love it. It's quite unknown because it's their first gaming mouse. The company is called Anker and their mouse is great. I've had no problems at all. It has a DPI of 8,000, a switchable polling rate of 1,000Hz, a Macro record button, and weight customization. It's worth a look.

#11 Posted by kraken2109 (13203 posts) -
If my deathadder failed on me, I would probably buy the new Deathadder. I'd also like to try the Roccat Kova[+].Elann2008
I'm enjoying my Kova+ so far, only annoying thing is the scroll wheel is quite loose.