skyrim what merchant has 10k or more?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by RVD92 (166 posts) -

i got a bunch of dragon bones and i need to sell them about 50ks worth

#2 Posted by JohnF111 (14107 posts) -
Dragon armour is amazing, go to a potion shop and find a Potion of Speech, this way you'll get a few extra coins, just sell them to whatever store can buy as many as possible then move to another store.
#3 Posted by Legendaryscmt (12532 posts) -

No merchant has that much. Just keep roaming from town to town and you'll sell them just as easily.

#4 Posted by wis3boi (31828 posts) -

they restock their money every day, you wont find anyone that has that much. Sell some to a vendor and drain his cash, wait 24hrs, do some more

#5 Posted by tanerb (931 posts) -

same stupid broken economy like oblivion, morrowind and any other bethesda game :(

#6 Posted by Baranga (14217 posts) -

same stupid broken economy like oblivion, morrowind and any other bethesda game :(

tanerb

It's just to avoid inflation:P You'd loot and sell everything you find otherwise.

#7 Posted by tanerb (931 posts) -

[QUOTE="tanerb"]

Baranga

It's just to avoid inflation:P You'd loot and sell everything you find otherwise.

i agree but the right answer is to create more stuff that you can spend money on

#8 Posted by RVD92 (166 posts) -

[QUOTE="tanerb"]

Baranga

i really wish bethesda would make merchants have unlimited cash are do you know where i can find alot of petty soul gems im at makrath in the underground thing or what ever and the dude dosent sell that many (btw i have aroound 11k because i did the dark brotherhood quest)

#9 Posted by Elann2008 (33028 posts) -
I think if a Merchant had 10k gold, he would be high king. :P
#10 Posted by kozzy1234 (35316 posts) -

Just sleep for a day and they get more money...

Or get a mod that is out that gives the merchants more money...

#11 Posted by pelvist (5146 posts) -

There will likely be a mod that increases the ammount of money the traders have. There has been one for Morrowind and Oblivion so id expect there will be one for Skyrim too.

#12 Posted by kozzy1234 (35316 posts) -

There will likely be a mod that increases the ammount of money the traders have. There has been one for Morrowind and Oblivion so id expect there will be one for Skyrim too.

pelvist

As I said above there is already one out if thats what people want, hit up nexus.

#13 Posted by Gladestone1 (5575 posts) -

[QUOTE="pelvist"]

kozzy1234

As I said above there is already one out if thats what people want, hit up nexus.

There is a perk also..If you bribe some thing every vender gets a 1000 i think no??

#14 Posted by MathiasDCLXVI (1 posts) -
If you complete the quest "The Golden Claw" by returning the claw to the guy in the Rivierwood trader, gain every perk on the left side of Speech (Must have level 100 speech), and invest in the Riverwood Trader, He ends up having ~12000 gold... Tested on XBOX360
#16 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

how about TC jsut mod in richer merchants. you can turn all the pawn shop & weapon/armor shop owners to have up to 20k gold

#17 Posted by JKnaperek (2019 posts) -
If you're playing on pc then you should be playing with mods. How about that, there happens to be a mod for just your situation.
#18 Posted by ionusX (25716 posts) -

If you're playing on pc then you should be playing with mods. How about that, there happens to be a mod for just your situation.JKnaperek

dude tyhere is like 7 of em :lol:

#19 Posted by the_bi99man (11054 posts) -

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

[QUOTE="pelvist"]

Gladestone1

There is a perk also..If you bribe some thing every vender gets a 1000 i think no??

Yeah, the last perk in the speech tree (needs 100 speech, though), lets you invest in merchants. You pay them some gold, and then they have a permanently increased supply. Also, as others have mentioned, there are plenty of mods for it. Also, if you happen to be using the Dovahkiin Hideout (which kicks ass), there's a merchant in the entry way with all the doors to the player homes, who has unlimited gold.