skyrim mods overhaul the questing/story aspect of the game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RandoJarfat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 RandoJarfat
Member since 2014 • 63 Posts

I played a few dozens hours I guess after getting my new pc Januray this year. Got quite a few mods installed mianly for difficulty and combat (requiem is a must for a baldur's gate etc stalwart like myself).

I edned up having to reinstall windows around summer ad with that lost all my mods and so hadnt been bothered to play again since I couldnt be bothered installing everything again.

The main reason was even when i had those mods installed altho combat was more challenging there was still no intruiging quests or motiation to do anyhting. The dungeons were mostly extremely predictable and boring- Just those same stupid caves with only like 5-6 of those bandits.

Im not sure what Im looking for, not necessarily quests cos i understand it would be too hard to make anyhting really deep. I think just a few more interactive and interesting things going on.

I did install populated roads and cities and that stuff and that did help alot with making it feel populated.

I guess I didnt get to alot of the in depth vanilla dungeons of the game like the draemer etc. because with requiem on I would get one shoooted in alot of places :P So maybe i should just give it another shot but generally skyrim still didnt have much character to me.

Oblivion kinda suffered form this feeling too however once i got the oscuro overhaul on that i do recall enjoying it for quite a while. I find bethesda games pretty vapid generally but with obvlionv it was a good one just to pick up and play for a while and dorp, not engrossing but relaxing to just cruise around. I would be happy if i could get to the same point wiht skyrim but havent been able to yet.

Like i say my main gripe was just the lack of motivation to do anyhting due to the boring predictable caves etc.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#2 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58939 Posts

Aside from user-content, not really.

RandoJarfat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#3 RandoJarfat
Member since 2014 • 63 Posts

what else would i be referring to other than user content?