Skyrim delete saves all the time.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

skipper847

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 skipper847
Member since 2006 • 7334 Posts

Any one here played skyrim and not finished it as you think you mess up the play threw?. According to steam im on my 200th hour but not yet completed it. I keep starting and restarting it like I have done for past week. I go threw phases wanting to play it but never seem to. It when it comes to levelling up or how to battle either as a mage or using arrow etc. Even choosing the character at the beginning I seem to change the most. Any one else do the same. Should I just stick with one and play threw?. I always want to choose between the NORD or ELF and then quit. I realy want to play this game.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@skipper847 said:

Any one here played skyrim and not finished it as you think you mess up the play threw?. According to steam im on my 200th hour but not yet completed it. I keep starting and restarting it like I have done for past week. I go threw phases wanting to play it but never seem to. It when it comes to levelling up or how to battle either as a mage or using arrow etc. Even choosing the character at the beginning I seem to change the most. Any one else do the same. Should I just stick with one and play threw?. I always want to choose between the NORD or ELF and then quit. I realy want to play this game.

I'm sorry, but could you rephrase this? I'm not clear on what you are asking at all. Is Skyrim deleting your saved games? That's what I got from your topic but not the body of your message. I'm assuming that when you say "play threw" you mean "playthrough".

-Byshop

undeadgoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 undeadgoon
Member since 2006 • 706 Posts

either playthrough with one save or dont... simple..

bluesunmerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#4 bluesunmerc
Member since 2014 • 281 Posts

Naa I get what you mean Im the same way 232hrs never beat the game I get to about level 20 or so and then quit. Usually get burnt out at this point and switch games and when it comes time that I start playing it again I forgot what I was doing with my character so I restart.

Best way I think about is: If you are happy playing it and you dont care to play from the beginning then it doesn't matter.