Skyrim - Cannot get The Mace of Molag Bal

This topic is locked from further discussion.

willgner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 willgner
Member since 2005 • 45 Posts

Hello everyone!

So far, I haven't found any bug that would make me crazy, yet...
Today I decided to look for the mace of Molag Bal, following gamespot video.

Did everything exactly as told, but right after accepting revenge, I do not get the quest marked on my map...
I've seen some videos on YT to check if I took the correct answers, and it was correct, but it just won't mark on my map.
I can see an entry for "Find the priest" or something like that on my journal, but no matter what, I cannot find a way to have it marked on map.

Decided to go to every Forsaken Redoubts looking for Logrulf the Willful, but he wasn't in any of the camps. Either the cage was empty or he wasn't on the same place as seen on YT videos.

I am currently at level 17 and as long as I can remember, did not joint any alliance, sides or anything like that (don't know if it matter, I just read it somewhere)

Does anyone knows what could be happening? Did I missed something?

Thanks!

saruman354

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#2 saruman354
Member since 2004 • 10776 Posts

Hello everyone!

So far, I haven't found any bug that would make me crazy, yet...
Today I decided to look for the mace of Molag Bal, following gamespot video.

Did everything exactly as told, but right after accepting revenge, I do not get the quest marked on my map...
I've seen some videos on YT to check if I took the correct answers, and it was correct, but it just won't mark on my map.
I can see an entry for "Find the priest" or something like that on my journal, but no matter what, I cannot find a way to have it marked on map.

Decided to go to every Forsaken Redoubts looking for Logrulf the Willful, but he wasn't in any of the camps. Either the cage was empty or he wasn't on the same place as seen on YT videos.

I am currently at level 17 and as long as I can remember, did not joint any alliance, sides or anything like that (don't know if it matter, I just read it somewhere)

Does anyone knows what could be happening? Did I missed something?

Thanks!willgner

I just finished the quest last night without a problem. Can you give me a detailed description of how you started the quest?

willgner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 willgner
Member since 2005 • 45 Posts

I just finished the quest last night without a problem. Can you give me a detailed description of how you started the quest?

saruman354

Hi Saruman!

I kept looking in every camp until I finally found it! I'm not sure why it didn't pointed out in the map though.. The quest was active, very weird..
Anyways, I'm happy that he spawned somewhere at least, I was afraid he wouldn't =]

Awesome mace btw, smashing a lot of folks now lol