This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ShermheadRyder (83 posts) -

Anyone still play this game? I love it! And Runescape 3 which was released a few days ago is brilliant, definitely the best browser MMORPG.

#2 Posted by soolkiki (1774 posts) -

Meh. Liked it when I was 12. Been playing GW2 and enjoying it a lot more. Hope you have fun with it though!

#3 Posted by Miroku32 (8666 posts) -
Oh, Runescape brings me back good memories. But not gonna play it again, even if I hadn't a huge backlog there are better MMORPGs out here.
#4 Posted by SaintJimmmy (2815 posts) -
I played it for a long time years and years ago I was like level 109 i think I quit around when they started making a few major changes changing damage from things like 5 to 500, adding the grand exchange all that crap than they continuously made more and more changes until the whole original style of the game was dead the game already wasn't great + than they successfully destroyed everything I was nostalgic about So, moral of the story is no, no i do not
#5 Posted by MBirdy88 (8450 posts) -
Looks awful. why would I play this when FFXIV launches in 2 weeks?
#6 Posted by obenns (343 posts) -
Used to love this game as a kid but now realised there is so much better out there.
#7 Posted by Masenkoe (4888 posts) -

Looks awful. why would I play this when FFXIV launches in 2 weeks?MBirdy88

Nostalgia ofc

#8 Posted by nilzg (753 posts) -
Runescape 3? eh didn't even know there was a runescape 2 I've played the first for a couple of hours and then I got lured in some building by some dude which said to me take this it'll make your rich, but it didn't I got raped by that dude and his team for trying to still something of theirs. Since then I haven't played it anymore nor do I care to play it anymore
#9 Posted by pl4yer_f0und (978 posts) -

Yeah I tried it out, just to see the fancy new graphics, I was shocked to see they have a hotkey bar, the UI is very WoWish, and it's trying really hard to be WoW clone it seems like.

I don't play that anymore, I did however play Old School RS for a bit, trying to do all the quests I loved, and doing some pvp. I think thats what I really miss about the game; no other MMO I've tried has quests or PvP as great as RS, and if it wasn't for the bots, the economy would have been great too.

#10 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -

been playing on/off for last 8 years. close to 6000 hours ingame

1003334_10201057628635748_1279039416_n.j

#11 Posted by JigglyWiggly_ (23676 posts) -
6000 hrs p sure that's more than all of the games i've ever played combined @_@
#12 Posted by k2theswiss (16599 posts) -
[QUOTE="JigglyWiggly_"]6000 hrs p sure that's more than all of the games i've ever played combined @_@

wish i could see the halo 2 hours i put in :( that was literally my life for 2 and half years